Sith Alchemy.

dark_wolf

• 2 weeks later...

Sith Spawn are created via Sith Alchemy. In fact, there are a plethora of creatures created (or augmented) through Sith Alchemy. You find a fair few in SW:TOR alone.

It can also be used to make lethal toxins, mask your identity (the technique Palpatine used to appear... Normal) and even make Lightsaber resistant weapons like Sith Swords.

I play a Sith Alchemist to but i have not found a RP-location yet where i can do my 'business'

If you find a good place and wouldn't mind sharing it I would love to hear it. I'm looking for a place as well. Lorewise Sith Alchemy is frowned upon during this time period, but it can be pretty powerful so I'd imagine those who are skilled in it's practice would be sought after by other Sith. It seems like an area ripe for RP.

What about that sith spawn mission on Dromund Kaas? Does that count as Sith Alchemy?

The artifact is an example of Sith Alchemy but you yourself do not wield Sith Alchemy on that Heroic, you merely kill the beast and bring back the captured essence within the Artifact.

If you find a good place and wouldn't mind sharing it I would love to hear it. I'm looking for a place as well. Lorewise Sith Alchemy is frowned upon during this time period, but it can be pretty powerful so I'd imagine those who are skilled in it's practice would be sought after by other Sith. It seems like an area ripe for RP.

That is my question, i do not know any location and would like to hear idees