Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Episode IX trailer is trash and here's you should get off hype train and boycott it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Episode IX trailer is trash and here's you should get off hype train and boycott it

jarjarloves
07.08.2019 , 03:47 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
Not even close. TLJ made $28.7 million the first weekend with a 92% drop the second week to $2.8 million the second week before it was pulled from theaters.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-china-1075177

You seem to have a tenuous grasp of what virtual goods are and that mobile sales constitute the vast bulk of all gaming virtual sales. But none of this is surprising considering the confusion you have surrounding toy sales.
again you are lying

here is what you said

Quote:
TFA made $29 million in China. TLJ didnít even make $3 million
Both of those statements are wrong

You even just admitted it.
Quote:
TLJ made $28.7 million the first weekend

so again you are a liar we are done here.

I will educate you on mobile games

How do you think those people get that info on Mobile game sales?

"General Forums you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, we must use caution"

AshurDarksoul
07.19.2019 , 08:00 AM | #72
Don't care for the Disney version of Star Wars (or anything else of late...) and probably wont go see it in theaters. My Star Wars consumption has been dialed back to mainly this game and catching up on the older action figures (don't judge =p). I didn't like The Force Awakens b/ c the glaring similarities between it and ANH. I enjoyed a few of the characters and seeing the original crew but that was about it. TLJ was terrible imo. Again, liked some characters, disappointed in many and cringed at the story and undertones. I did like the big ships designs. Superdreadnaught especially. For an ip with such a huge following, legend and iconic history, disney and team didn't do a good job of "passing the torch" which was what it was probably supposed to do.

Oh Well,

This is NOT the Friends Referral Link your looking for ...
http://www.swtor.com/r/bzx7pl

Lenlo
07.21.2019 , 03:55 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by that_Spartan_IV View Post
Star Wars was permanently damaged when The Force Awakens came out. Why are we still on any sort of hype train at all?
Arguably it was TLJ that damaged Star Wars seeing how Rian Johnson completely tossed the plan all the other writers had come up with.
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug
Refer-a-Friend link. Click so I can has CC.

MikeCobalt
07.21.2019 , 05:08 PM | #74
Disney is the worst thing to ever happen to "Star Wars".

DenariusJay
07.21.2019 , 07:42 PM | #75
I haven't been this uninterested in something star wars related since the Han Solo movie. In other words, I'll see it but really don't have any hype anymore. Disney has screwed up, the Rebels series was fire though, I loved those.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Billie Eilish/Jessica Alba/Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Colin Kaepernick