Any way to remove companions from the list?

CorellianWannabe

After grinding my way through Fallen Empire: Cutscenes and Trash Mobs, I have a lot of worthless companions that I have no intention of ever using. I am forced to scroll past them (and their 'alerts') to get my real companion to do something as simple as sell vendor trash, since for some reason EA assumes that a rank 3 Theron is more important to me than a level 50 Aric.

It is kind of strange that they created this (from the ground up) brand new interface for companions in 4.0 and they patched in for the crew skills companion list to sort by highest influence just after 4.0 hit... yet 4.0's new interface doesn't feature any sort of convenience features like sorting or searching built in. The most you can do is to minimize a category to find the next category below it without scrolling.

After grinding my way through Fallen Empire: Cutscenes and Trash Mobs, I have a lot of worthless companions that I have no intention of ever using. I am forced to scroll past them (and their 'alerts') to get my real companion to do something as simple as sell vendor trash, since for some reason EA assumes that a rank 3 Theron is more important to me than a level 50 Aric.

A way to remove companions.... Brilliant. Of course many of us have thought of this too, but the devs. :confused:

Please, more droid and animal companions in the packs... oh God yes! More of the same companions please.

It is really out of hand. Some executive's 13 year old son demanded endless companions and well....

End sarcasm.

Seriously, enough with the companions. ENOUGH. Allow us to remove them/delete them/burn them. Allow us to complete the stupid pvp ones off the quest list. I don't care if I can't have Pierce/M4X1 ( whatever)...

No, let's make sure we grant social titles in the patch... It's becoming the twilight zone. SWTTZ....

A way to remove companions.... Brilliant. Of course many of us have thought of this too, but the devs. :confused:

Please, more droid and animal companions in the packs... oh God yes! More of the same companions please.

It is really out of hand. Some executive's 13 year old son demanded endless companions and well....

End sarcasm.

Seriously, enough with the companions. ENOUGH. Allow us to remove them/delete them/burn them. Allow us to complete the stupid pvp ones off the quest list. I don't care if I can't have Pierce/M4X1 ( whatever)...

No, let's make sure we grant social titles in the patch... It's becoming the twilight zone. SWTTZ....

If those companions actually had personalities and unique abilities, I would totally catch them all. Now, I just want to kill them immediately to get the hand to stop flashing.

I do agree that it gets kind of busy on the companion pane when you've run all of KoTFE and the alerts.

I think an "inactive" tab that is always collapsed by default, with the ability to designate any companion not part of your class stable be moved to the inactive tab. I don't think your class companions should be taken out of active status though... but if they did that too.. so be it.

Of course, some people will move companions to inactive, forget they did, and then come and complain to the forum that the studio ate their companions. :p

It would be nice to be able to re-order the whole companion pane manually, both by segment as well as individual companions (just by click > hold down mouse button > drag to location > release). As well as have the game remember the location per character.

It would also be nice to have a crafting UI in a similar fashion to the companion UI, because they look completely at odds with each other. Who designs these GUI? Didn't this occur to them at the time?