Coming Up in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

CourtneyWoods

See what you have to look forward to in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! This new video highlights just some of the new content and game systems coming out over the coming months, including a look at the expanded Legacy system, UI customization, and information on new Warzones and Flashpoints!

Watch Now

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loading bar gets to about 10% and stops. Am I doing something wrong?

Tried it 10 times, still never plays just shows a little of the movie loading and stops.

Is this what you call advertising?

Edited by monjiay

The video won't load for some reason.

I assume it is just a horde of valor 60 sith battlemasters waiting menacingly on a ridge or something because you refused to address the blatant exploiting from yesterday?

BIOWARE - Where even the promotional video is buggy! (see post above and below... lol)

Edited by inseeisyou

The video won't load for some reason.

I assume it is just a horde of valor 60 sith battlemasters waiting menacingly on a ridge or something because you refused to address the blatant exploiting from yesterday?

BIOWARE - Where even the promotional video is buggy! (see post above and below... lol)

Hey we have this new feature where you can gank endlessly your opposing faction while they can't do anything about - they can't even leave the place!