Vector Hyllus - The LoveBug thread - Haters make your own :P

Cowoline

Vector Hyllus has been gone for far too long, and with the recent release of Iokath and the very limited content created for Malavai Quinn, now is the time to show how much we care about Vector to make sure his return is more meaningful.:rolleyes:

This is a place to spread the love for Vector. It's fine if you find him creepy and such, but it is not welcome in this thread.

All your speculation, fanart and wishes for his return is welcome in this tread. Let us remind the devs that are those of us, who prefer sweet Vector over charming Theron :) I hope you all will have an awesome time in this thread :D

"Haters make your own"

I cannot imagine the kind of person who could ever possibly hate Vector. :eek: Absolute blasphemy.

I know right?! But there are many who find him creepy and outright disturbing. I always found him to be such a sweetheart.

"Haters make your own"

I cannot imagine the kind of person who could ever possibly hate Vector. :eek: Absolute blasphemy.

funny and here i was thinking there is another hater who hates the fact haters exist. with logic like that i got to wonder what this world is turning into sometimes. it also isn't exactly a ringing endorsement to gather players here to setup a support thread for Vector's return.

just fyi i honestly don't care if he comes back or if he does. but the chances are good that somewhere along the line he is likely to return like a lot of other companions.

funny and here i was thinking there is another hater who hates the fact haters exist. with logic like that i got to wonder what this world is turning into sometimes. it also isn't exactly a ringing endorsement to gather players here to setup a support thread for Vector's return.

just fyi i honestly don't care if he comes back or if he does. but the chances are good that somewhere along the line he is likely to return like a lot of other companions.

It's all in good fun and appreciation for the character. :p

Would you like a complimentary mug of membrosia or Killik antennae headband? :)

*pumps fist* Yes!!! Another awesome thread! Vector Hyllus, the awesomest lovebug ever. We need Vector back ASAP. <3

Are we going to have purple Vector here? He hee.

Vector: We are happy to join you Ciphers *smiles*

So Vector, why is it that we can't simply go to Aldaraan and talk with the Oroborro nest? Surely the emissaries know, where their Dawn Herald is.

Vector: Ehm... Technically they would.... We are not quite certain.... *looks over at BW writers*

Also, why did you drop our of contact with Lokin? You know, your friend? Who we found in Aldaraan btw.

Vector: We are sorry for our abscense, Ciphers. *puppy eyes*

Don't avoid the question...

Vector: The song of the universe is mellow and dim. The starligths dancing within your aura like morning dew nothing but a memory.

...Meaning?

Vector: We also feel that the developers have ignored us for far too long. We miss you, Ciphers.

Awwww...... you still haven't answered the question though.

Vector: We know *smirks*

Edited by Cowoline

*Looks at the Malavai Quinn thread with the same ending in the title. Then looks at the now 330 some pages of positive Quinn talk. /shrug*

Edited by Cowoline

Voting to give 5 stars: done.

Planning to work to give it 300+ pages and more: in planning.

If they do it right, I might even take my agent through the reunion (she never did KOTFE/ET not to lose him).

That's the spirit! Thank you!

I just had a dreadful thought. What if they did something to Vector like they did to Quinn.

What if the guys from Project Protean got a hold of him? (The guys from Lokin storyline, who use his research to turn people into half-breeds and were the reason for Vector becoming a joiner.) :eek:

And if so I hope I will know so I don't let them go like I did with that weasel to Lorman, who I know wish I had turned into a slave.

And if so I hope I will know so I don't let them go like I did with that weasel to Lorman, who I know wish I had turned into a slave.

I know, right?!

My Inq turned him into a slave (in his eyes it's worse than death), but my agent let him go. Malavai's own brother let him go, because *I* didn't know! :mad:

Fortunately, there's always a replay for those chapters.

I really hope Vector gets better treatment, and devs don't go route "everyone thinks he's creepy, will ill him at once, so we don't have to bother".

BTW, my Chiss agent finds everyone's eyes creepy but Vector's. He's the closest to normal she gets among non-Chiss.

My male agent would be happy to get his BBF back. I used the console on Odessen but it's not the same!

I know, right?!

My Inq turned him into a slave (in his eyes it's worse than death), but my agent let him go. Malavai's own brother let him go, because *I* didn't know! :mad:

I really hope Vector gets better treatment, and devs don't go route "everyone thinks he's creepy, will ill him at once, so we don't have to bother".

BTW, my Chiss agent finds everyone's eyes creepy but Vector's. He's the closest to normal she gets among non-Chiss.

My male agent would be happy to get his BBF back. I used the console on Odessen but it's not the same!

It's really not. I haven't taken my agent through KOTFE and KOTET. I don't want to until Vector is back.

I am one of the lucky ones, who doesn't have the Theron dilemma though. I choose to romance him on my consular, who didn't romance Iresso. And my male Inq is with Lana... I just love Male quizzys voice!

I just really like Vector. He has a natural sweetness to him, that many of the other characters are lacking. He is just so earnest and kind without him coming off as being a bit simply (like Corso can in some instances).

I dunno why but I see him coming back more killik than human saying he's not only spoken but become the song of the universe, having forgotten what humans are like :p *runs away before the rotten fruit is thrown* hahaha jk.

My agent romanced him. He was more handsome with human eyes, but I didn't dare tell him that. I'm too nice. My agent has completely fallen for Theron, but I'm sure many are awaiting their favorite bug *cough* diplomat to return. Admit it, some of his oddities were...well...weird. :p

I just love Male quizzys voice!

Me too!

I hooked mine with Theron. He was available, Theron was available, they had a fling since SoR which in KOTFE turned into something a lot more serious, and in turn turned my ****ty Inq into a faithful fellah :D And hearing his voice turning all mushy-mushy in KOTET 4-5 with Theron is just... awesomeness :D

Speaking of voices... I love Vector's too. Especially his surprised "The enemy has been defeated...somewhat to our surprise" or something like that. :)

Me too!

I hooked mine with Theron. He was available, Theron was available, they had a fling since SoR which in KOTFE turned into something a lot more serious, and in turn turned my ****ty Inq into a faithful fellah :D And hearing his voice turning all mushy-mushy in KOTET 4-5 with Theron is just... awesomeness :D

Speaking of voices... I love Vector's too. Especially his surprised "The enemy has been defeated...somewhat to our surprise" or something like that. :)

I love it when Vector says that! Total cuteness!

I know, right?!

That's ... hilarious about your Chiss agent. I had a friend who played a Chiss agent and she thought Vector's eyes were creepy because they were all one colour - until I pointed out to her that HER OWN CHARACTER'S eyes were all one colour. Then she switched her excuse to "he talks funny". :p

Also, Vector's email to a romanced agent seriously made me want to drop everything to find him.

My male sith pureblood agent is gayer than a rainbow, so he hooked up with Theron. (I still miss whatshisname from Makeb though *girly sigh*)

But my Chiss agent, loves Vector. She's waiting very impatiently for her hubby to return. Hopefully, this time around, the devs actually take a look at these LOVE!!! threads and treat our returning husbands properly.

Funny thing is, I have a huge insect phobia in real life, but since I personally am not my agent, I don't mind her having married Vector. I did tell him when he switched to his green human eyes, that she doesn't like sharing him, but I like to think he saves the switch for special occasions like anniversaries, birthdays, etc. And the majority of the time, she's with him even when he's fully joined.

****, I miss my remaining husbands. :(

My male sith pureblood agent is gayer than a rainbow, so he hooked up with Theron. (I still miss whatshisname from Makeb though *girly sigh*)

Cytharat! Gosh, my Inq was head over heals for him :D He's bi and used to sleep around with everything before Theron, but it seems the only relationships that had a shade of seriousness (Cytharat and Theron) were with men. :D

Also, Vector's email to a romanced agent seriously made me want to drop everything to find him.

I didn't take my femAgent to KOTFE not to lose Vector, but my friend posted that letter and I melted. It's as beautiful as Malavai's and a lot more beautiful than Andronikos's. Vector is a natural-born poet, seriously!

Cytharat! Gosh, my Inq was head over heals for him :D He's bi and used to sleep around with everything before Theron, but it seems the only relationships that had a shade of seriousness (Cytharat and Theron) were with men. :D

My male smuggler hooked up with Theron. But in my head, my smuggler is far, far from gay or bisexual, he just REALLY likes Theron so the two of them are a couple, but my male smuggler still quite enjoys the ladies...or he did before Theron. lol He's complicated. He's the son of my consular and Tharan Cedrax. Oh, man, I hope we get a little kissy reunion with Tharan, even if it's a peck or a THARAN! YAY! type of reaction if we slept with him during our class story. lol

Please bring back our LoveBug.

I miss Vector so much. I regret taking my female Agent into KotFE because it means no more Vector :(:(:(

I just hope he's ok with adding Lana to our relationship :o

Though as a Joiner, I feel he'd be more ok with sharing than any of the other companions.

A toast to Vector. May your song remain as beautiful as you are.

Now pass the Membrosia.

Cytharat, Scourge... heck even Vowrawn.... Why is it that we do not have a single pureblood we can romance? They look so awesome!

And what is thing about finding Vectors eyes creepy? It didn't bother me even once. Honestly the Chiss ones are worse/more noticable.

Cytharat, Scourge... heck even Vowrawn.... Why is it that we do not have a single pureblood we can romance? They look so awesome!

And what is thing about finding Vectors eyes creepy? It didn't bother me even once. Honestly the Chiss ones are worse/more noticable.

I don't find Vector's eyes creepy at all. I know this is the Vector thread but here's a picture and Quinn and one of my warriors at Lord Grathan's estate looking just like killik joiners. I think we look cool. Ok maybe a little creepy but in a good way at least :o

http://i.imgur.com/R0T9LEB.png

It's all in good fun and appreciation for the character. :p

Would you like a complimentary mug of membrosia or Killik antennae headband? :)

<raises hand> Oh, me me! I'll take both please.

I knew Vector was something special as soon as he said, "We'd offer to rub forearms, but we doubt it would translate." :o