Hopeful Theory on Augmentations?

SilntAvenger

Hi everyone!

All comments, theories and hopes welcome!

Ill share my thought on the matter. After just fully gearing my 2 toons with the latest 236 augs, id like to hope that the new ones being released are the same tier, however with different buffs to the attributes. I havent read or seen anything about them being of new tier. Just that there will be new ones released.

Any one else thought of this? or have a response from the devs clarifying?

Regards,

Silnt,

SS

It looks like they will be a new tier altogether. As far as I can see the only augment type that is missing were the overkill augments with main stat being power. If these were to be added they probably would have just said new overkill augments as apposed to powerful new augments. Edited by EVO_D

If these were to be added they probably would have just said new overkill augments as apposed to powerful new augments.

Well overkill-augs would contain mostly power as a stat, so they actually would be powerfull :eek: (mind = blown) :D

Seriously though, it seems pretty clear, that the new augs are going to be better than the old-new-ones, no matter if they'll be considered to be the same tier or a higher tier. Personally I really don't like the idea of new augments already, but it also depends on what kind of mats will be required to find out whether getting new augs sucks or reeeaally sucks...

Edited by mrwayn

Did they say there will be new Augments? I don't seem to remember.

EDIT: Nevermind.

We’ve added powerful new Augments for those who need additional stats to help take down Izax in Master Mode. Or, you simply want to be OP! In this new Flashpoint, we’ll provide legacy-based Crafting Patterns (Bind-on-Pickup – BOP) which will drop randomly off mobs and Bosses. If you’re one of the lucky ones, you may also find a Bind-on-Equip (BOE) version of the same patterns. We’ll follow up with the materials needed to craft the Augments.
Edited by Dbohrius