A companion tip for just in case

gottaloveme

You can also change the role your comp plays (DPS/Heals/Tank) on the Companion window (shortcut N). In the top right you can select what you want them to do. It carries on if you change comp too.

Clarification: The companion roles are assigned *per*companion*, not one single role that's used for all of them, but it does, indeed, remember which role you assigned to each companion.

Clarification: The companion roles are assigned *per*companion*, not one single role that's used for all of them, but it does, indeed, remember which role you assigned to each companion.

Really? I'm pretty sure I only ever set one of my comps to heals and I've never had to change it since.

Really? I'm pretty sure I only ever set one of my comps to heals and I've never had to change it since.

That's because the default for all companions is heal. You didn't have to set them to heals - they come that way. It's the dps and tank stances you have to actually set them to.

It feels so very, very wrong to have guys like Khem Val, Scourge and Skadge healing you. Just ... wrong.

It feels so very, very wrong to have guys like Khem Val, Scourge and Skadge healing you. Just ... wrong.

You're not wrong, although the list of "just wrong" healers extends way far beyond them...

M1-4X. Seriously. He's a battle droid with top-tier destructive gear, not a medical droid.

Andronikos. I played my first Assassin past Hoth before 4.0 came out, and she took the view that any idiot who was supposed to be healing her but was more interested in farting around with a *door* than doing that was to be confined to the ship, basically *forever*, so she went around with her philosopher-pirate lover in 100% RDPS mode instead, but he doesn't really seem like the healing type even then.

Kaliyo Djannis. Somehow, I can't see this person ever voluntarily healing *anyone*.

Qyzen Fess, Bowdaar, and Broonmark. None of these seems like a healer.

• 2 weeks later...