I am going to attempt 1-50 run with no Armor."The Force Unclothed"

origosis

I also plan to document the entire adventure.

I present to you...

I might adjust what I limit myself to as I go... maybe only non visible armor? But for now Pure nudity.. well I will accept any and all weapons. oh and no armor for the Companion either.

I present to you...

I might adjust what I limit myself to as I go... maybe only non visible armor? But for now Pure nudity.. well I will accept any and all weapons. oh and no armor for the Companion either.

first big boss will kill you unless you get help from other players:P But sounds like fun

Edited by thomasgallant

what class? It might sound stupid but it really does make a difference.

I think a sith sorc would have alot easier time than a sith warr since they have a 3 man cc and doesnt have to be in melee range.

This says wonders about all of the amazing things there are to do in this game.

Seriously. We are so *********** bored Bioware.

Not really. There was plenty of stuff to do in WoW and people STILL did Ironman runs (among other strange things) to level cap, from Vanilla to this day. If you're bored, that can be expressed, but use a valid argument.

Also, I'm far from bored. I have 2 50s who need gear and raid experience and can get them now that there's a population worth a damn on my realm.

I present to you...

You're not that guy who made the KONY video, are you?

Just stay away from San Diego.

Edited by Owsley

I present to you...

This sounds like something SirCopperfield would attempt! :eek:

This sounds like something SirCopperfield would attempt! :eek:

Sir Copperfield does not "attempt". He "does". There is no "attempt".

Good luck Origosis. I'll be following your efforts with interest.

Edited by DarthRobert

I present to you...

You are that bored hey? me too.

You're not that guy who made the KONY video, are you?

Just stay away from San Diego.

Ha! Awesome. "I see what you did there" and all that Jazz.

you sir WIN the internet for today (In My Opinion)

LOL Very much agreed. You sir have made my day as well.

Edited by SajmanPeetee

I present to you...

welcome to the world of "thrashed".. dont forget to put the lid back on the Jack Daniels when ya finished ...:D

welcome to the world of "thrashed".. dont forget to put the lid back on the Jack Daniels when ya finished ...:D

You sir have given me an Idea. I think Saturday Evening episode will now involve me taking a shot of JD after each death....

Death + JD = Death x JD = More deaths.. which = more JD which equals floor.... oh dear goodness.