What are some good Pink Dye alternatives for the cheap user?

Reno_Tarshil

If it's pink you want, I find the "pale red" dye color looks like a dark, dusty rose pink on a lot of armors. It is a really lovely, subtle shade. I think it is paired in dye modules with a very dark red and a light beige-ish color (not sure though). Probably not great for a bold or super girly look, however.

Then of course there is the new yellow and pink dye module, or the Fluttershy dye, as I call it. xD I bet it'd look really pretty on heavy armor though, especially the shiny Bounty Hunter ones.

Hope you find something you like! :)

I'm about as manly-man as it gets with the dyes, but even I have to admit to liking some of the cool looks you can work up with the new colors. The pale purple/grey (Lilac) looks pretty sweet on a female mando in the new mando hunter armor.

Don't be such a girl, pick black/black like all the other tough guys out there :p

I thought black/black would be cool until I bought some of them. You lose a lot of character definition. I might use the two remaining ones I have for my Sin/Shadow and Jug/Knight suits ... but I'll probably end up selling them to one of those tough guys ;)

I thought black/black would be cool until I bought some of them. You lose a lot of character definition. I might use the two remaining ones I have for my Sin/Shadow and Jug/Knight suits ... but I'll probably end up selling them to one of those tough guys ;)

Hehehe I know, got a few myself and still haven't used them on anything (black/white, white/black and white/white are far better).

Just teasin' ya!