Game sequels that should have been made.

TJBartlemus

As I was going over all my Star Wars games, I've wondered why they didn't make a sequel to them. For example, Knights of the Old Republic 3. For all rights and purposes TOR is the sequel to 1 and 2, but I googled it and found that they had a whole script and everything planned and then just dropped it. Why go into all that effort and then not make the game?

As I was going over all my Star Wars games, I've wondered why they didn't make a sequel to them. For example, Knights of the Old Republic 3. For all rights and purposes TOR is the sequel to 1 and 2, but I googled it and found that they had a whole script and everything planned and then just dropped it. Why go into all that effort and then not make the game?

Star Wars- Empire at War 2, it was a good start in making a Star Wars rts, but they needed creeping, troop ranking up added, and reasons to explore maps. Games like Red Alert usually have extra units or side missions when you go off and explore

Republic Commando 2 or better yet Imperial Commando

Playing the Jedi Knight Series has made me never ever want to be a stormtrooper :), but was really looking forward to a new jedi knight game after academy.

Star Wars Rebellion by Lucas Arts. For those of you that are fans of strategy games and haven't played this gem, I highly recommend you check it out. Due to it's advanced age(it was released in the 90s) getting to run on newer operating systems may be a problematic.

Republic Commando 2 or better yet Imperial Commando

If you played Imperial Commando, the game logic would intentionally cause you to miss every shot you fired...... don't think I'd want to play that game, think I'd get frustrated.... I still say, Empire at War 2 using more modern real time strategy techniques like creeping, etc. Use Red Alert 2/3 and StarCraft 2 as a template

Edited by Darth_Malevolent

Star Wars Rebellion by Lucas Arts. For those of you that are fans of strategy games and haven't played this gem, I highly recommend you check it out. Due to it's advanced age(it was released in the 90s) getting to run on newer operating systems may be a problematic.

I still have this on CD :)

It was also known as Star Wars: Supremacy.

And my vote is going to be for a new TIE fighter game, possibly something along the lines of Freelancer, where you actually have the Star Wars galaxy to explore in your little ship.

I still have this on CD :)

It was also known as Star Wars: Supremacy.

And my vote is going to be for a new TIE fighter game, possibly something along the lines of Freelancer, where you actually have the Star Wars galaxy to explore in your little ship.

Me too! If I wasn't so obessed with TOR right now, I would try to get it to work on windows 7.:)

Definitely some form of the X-Wing, Tie Fighter, or better yet, X-wing vs Tie Fighter. :-)

Hey, that might actually make an awesome addition to SWTOR... Free-form space battles, including PvP.

Star Wars- Empire at War 2, it was a good start in making a Star Wars rts, but they needed creeping, troop ranking up added, and reasons to explore maps. Games like Red Alert usually have extra units or side missions when you go off and explore

I agree with this man. My brother is a Company of Heroes (WWII RTS) freak. I dont really play it I would love a blend of SW Empire at War and the pace and use of cover/terrain that CoH has.

Those talking about SW Supremacy/Rebellion... the galactic conquest mode in EAW in similar to Supremacy but not quite as in depth. Still good fun tho.

I bought the Force of Corruption ex-pac but I wish I could turn off the Consortium in galactic conquest mode so it stays Rebs vs Imps but with the new units that come with the ex-pac.

I saw some alpha video of it... you could fly from planet surface to space without a loading screen. WHY U CANCEL IT?!?!?!

You can on the PsP versions, although theres a small cutscene as you transition.

Republic/Imperial Commando 2

Battlefront 3

Jedi Academy 2