Thanks for Saresh . <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

darthisraphel

We can do it. Together.

(while you're waist high in toxic muck and she's in her office.) :D

Every time a love thread goes up a Lunafox gets her wings.

*snorts*

Yes, thanks for Saresh! She looked beautiful splattered all over the... oh, you said love thread.

Well to each their own right? :p Good for you OP!

*snorts*

Yes, thanks for Saresh! She looked beautiful splattered all over the... oh, you said love thread.

Well to each their own right? :p Good for you OP!

Yeah, I thought this was a thank you for, ya know, *that*. My smuggler was too heroic softy, but my sith warrior took full advantage of the opportunity. Never know when it may come up again...

So yes! I loved that look on her face. It's something, right?

Ditto, my pure light side Jedi enjoyed killing her. He's slightly impure now but quite happy.

Every character I took through KOTE- killed her, full light, full dark, somewhere in between. Until one play through I realized I'd never seen the toss her in jail option. So I did... on my violent paranoid schizophrenic Sith Inquisitor. That was just wrong.

Yes, thank you Saresh for all those approvals from Theron when I punch you and then kill you. I love seeing the darker side of Theron every now and then, as long as it isn't directed at me.

Hmm I have to agree, the look on Theron's face and his approval even if you kill her... the cherry on top of it all. ♥

Saresh is a villain done right. Even her earliest interactions point to her callous corruption, yet many players totally miss the signs. She slowly shows her true stripes, but isn't obvious until the end. I wish other nemeses were as well done!

Agreed. Originally I had little issue with her though she did bother me for some reason. Though I'm skeptical of Republic Chancellors in the first place... I grew further annoyed with her following Makeb but my hatred did not kick in until she started giving Theron a hard time. :o On Ziost I really wanted to Force-choke the hell out of her over the holo, even on my Jedi.