I thought they fixed the floor bug in EV

Same deal with my guild. Floor wouldnt respawn and we could not do the encounter. We also have to reset every time we wipe which is causing us to waste 5 minutes to run back.

This, on top of ball lightning turning invisible and killing us. The fight is pretty much all up to luck right now.

For bosses 3 and 4 if a player cannot loot the chest to get his gear promote them to raid leader then they are able to loot the chest, Pass raid leader on to every person who needs to loot and they will be able to. We discovered this work around last night luckily, i feel bad for the loot you have lost because of this bug and not knowing the solution :( and the last fight is a joke at the moment with at least 10 different bugs ....

For bosses 3 and 4 if a player cannot loot the chest to get his gear promote them to raid leader then they are able to loot the chest, Pass raid leader on to every person who needs to loot and they will be able to. We discovered this work around last night luckily, i feel bad for the loot you have lost because of this bug and not knowing the solution :( and the last fight is a joke at the moment with at least 10 different bugs ....

wish i knew that last night. We were carrying some new guildys through to get them some loot. And it did drop for them but couldn't get it.