Dynamic Mount Colors...

Starladytwo

I've only found one mount that seems to have this ability. I was kicked from a guild for spreading misinformation about that and I'd like to know if anyone is aware of any other mounts, aside from the dart, that actually are effected by this thing? The dart's...kinda okay but I'd like to see more than the one mount with this ability. Kinda pointless to add that ability for just one mount. In my opinion.

I'm talking about that new feature that changes the color of the mount engines to match your main hand crystals color. The option that comes when you are modifying your outfit.

Edited by Starladytwo
More details.

As far as I know the Koensayr Dart is the only mount with that feature. They may be planning to add more later. A version of the Gree sphere mount with that feature that changed the colour of the sphere would be pretty cool. On a side note, if you were kicked from your guild for that reason I'd say good riddance.

It might be helpful if you explained what "color dynamic mount colors" means. :)

Kid Lee posted a YouTube around update 5.10

Another month of dev time spent on trivial cosmetics. - Shame it didn't change the entire point job in a separate slot for vehicles - Tho' pinky-purple bantha mounts would be kinda comical.

Shhh...doin't point out my foibles! :p

You still didn't explain what you mean though. Are these "dynamic colors" colours that match the terrain, match your outfit, or just change randomly?

If, as I suspect, you mean that the colours change with your outfit, that would sort of put a damper on all those mounts that are just different colours of the same basic skin. It could also cause some weird looks depending upon primary/secondary colours.

It could be an OK feature if you can turn it off or on.

You still didn't explain what you mean though. Are these "dynamic colors" colours that match the terrain, match your outfit, or just change randomly?

If, as I suspect, you mean that the colours change with your outfit, that would sort of put a damper on all those mounts that are just different colours of the same basic skin. It could also cause some weird looks depending upon primary/secondary colours.

It could be an OK feature if you can turn it off or on.

It's been in-game for a while. Look on your outfit slot's "features" section, where "Hide Head Slot" and "Show Dark Side Corruption" are, and you'll see a thing called "Dynamic Mount Colours".

If it is on, any mount which has a dynamic colour will set that colour to be the "primary" colour of your main-hand weapon's colour crystal. If it's off, the mount will use some default colour.

Currently only one mount, the Koensayr Dart, has a dynamic colour, and it affects the colour of the engine exhaust glow.

OP was kicked from a guild for "spreading misinformation" when he said that the Dart is the only mount with the feature. OP is better off outside that guild.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...