The Grand Galactic Sale!

DanielSteed

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to sweet heaven that the character renames are 90cc. They should really do this, as they would have tons of my money if they did.

i doubt it, the slots are only 50%, and the transfers are 75% (70%?), can't imagine they'd reduce renames, but it would be great if they did :) Or even bring back stuff that's no longer on the market

So transfers being on sale is great and all, but since you've added rating reset on transfer, the characters I want to move suffer reset on transfer. . . Meaning I won't be transferring during the sale which is the only reason I really wanted to. Is there any way we could get this looked into for at least the future? Like transfer tokens or something? (Tokens to move after seasons over so we don't get reset..) >_> Edited by Beyrahl

Yay! Nice setup of the sale page, Daniel Steed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Guild Rename sale. I have a guild on one server that I'd love to rename. I bought it a few years ago when some friends and I formed a guild. They left the game, but I kept the guild because why not? I've long wanted to change that guild's name, but not for 3000 Cartel Coins. Sale! Sale! Sale! Sale!

And, a Collections unlock sale for at least 50% off, hmmm?

So transfers being on sale is great and all, but since you've added rating reset on transfer, the characters I want to move suffer reset on transfer. . . Meaning I won't be transferring during the sale which is the only reason I really wanted to. Is there any way we could get this looked into for at least the future? Like transfer tokens or something? (Tokens to move after seasons over so we don't get reset..) >_>

Yeah, I wish you could buy "transfer tokens" from the CM, instead of manual purchasing transfers from the website.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I was hoping for 90 cc. 300's okay but still a bit steep.

Have to agree. At 300cc I’ll only transfer one. I had planned to transfer 20 if it was 90cc as well as open up extra server slots.

Bioware are doing themselves a disservice having the price so high. I only have 1200cc and would have to buy more to transfer 20. If I’m only transferring one I won’t bother buying more,

1x 300cc = 300cc

20x 90cc = 1800cc + ??cc for extra slots

Sooooooo... what are the chances of me getting a partial refund on the 4 character transfers I made on August 30th? Character transfers are expensive, and I definitely would've waited the week and a half if I'd known about this. That being said, the whole pre-expansion weekly sale thing is pretty cool.

Sooooooo... what are the chances of me getting a partial refund on the 4 character transfers I made on August 30th? Character transfers are expensive, and I definitely would've waited the week and a half if I'd known about this. That being said, the whole pre-expansion weekly sale thing is pretty cool.

Uh, about 0. I did a character transfer even later than that but before i noticed the sale. Dont see me whinging about wanting a refund.

Hello everyone,

The Grand Galactic Sale is now happening! Currently Character Slots and Character Transfers will be at a discount until October 21st. Each Monday new items will go on sale. When this happens, the article will be updated and I'll post an update in this thread.

Seems Like Transfer Are Good Till Oct. 21. That's How I Interpret It!

• Dev Post
Can we confirm that as items are added the others stay on sale?

So i can use the transfer sale anytime between now and the end of the sale, not just this week?

Official confirmation would be nice... Devs?

That is correct! Character Transfers and Character Slots will be on sale for six weeks in total. Everything that goes on sale on September 16th will then be on sale for five weeks etc.

• Dev Post

The second week of the Grand Galactic Sale has started! This week the following sales have been added:

- 40% off Color Crystals

- 50% off Appearance Options

Along with Character Transfers and Character Slots, these will remain on sale until October 21st. More items will get added next week, so stay tuned!