!!! Ban all afkers / botters from warfronts now !!!

zaboteur

http://www.mind-wars.com/images/ban-afkers.jpg

Dont let this get out of hand now - BAN THEM FROM THE WARFRONTS!

We need a report player and or report bot buttons - and AUTO BAN ON ENOUGH reports because you know your GMS will not be around.

This killed the player base in Rift, and it will certainly kill the player base here.

you cant give any rewards to players who DO NOTHING!

THIS NEEDS STRICT ENFORCEMENT or it will run wild like on Rift.

Edited by zaboteur

I dont get it how this person can just sit there and doesnt get kicked automatically, I have problems with the kick system myself. Only reading a Talent Tree for 20 seconds and I land at the Imperial Fleet miles away from where I did spawn the Battlegrounds.....this redicioulos how fast you get kicked ouf the BG´s.

How many posts do people have to make before BIOWARE gets this.

again this KILLED RIFT WARFRONTS and ended a lot of accounts there, going to be happening here soon if this is not addressed.

when I hit 50, I will be doing a lot more warfronts - if there are afk bots in my game you can guarentee I will be ending my subscription. That is not a threat, I just cant play a game where afkers/bots are rewarded and not banned from the warfronts.

All you have to do is give temp bans for afkers/bots - add a "report player" button, and AUTO TEMP BAN on too many reports. Have the temp bans get longer with repeat offenses with the end being a permanent account ban from warfronts.

The longer YOU WAIT TO ADDRESS THIS THE MORE PLAYERS WHO WILL BE QUITTING YOUR GAME. PVP IS LIMITED AS IT IS, SO IF YOU LET THEM RUIN THE WARFRONTS THERE WILL NOT BE MUCH REASON TO PVP.

Lets all just AFK in the warfronts, and see how fun that is.

I mean what will it take, do we all just do nothing in all warfronts till this is addressed?! Or you sit on your *** and do nothing like RIFT and watch your playerbase disappear.

This exact thing happened in Rift, you can learn that lesson the easy way or the hard way....

Bump for justice.

I have reported these players over and over again but nothing seems to happen.

This **** ruins warzones.

How hard is it to implement an autokick? If a player is sitting in the same *********** spot for the whole game, why not kick? Who doesn't move at all during a pvp match?

PLEASE fix this soon!

Bump for justice.

I have reported these players over and over again but nothing seems to happen.

This **** ruins warzones.

How hard is it to implement an autokick? If a player is sitting in the same *********** spot for the whole game, why not kick? Who doesn't move at all during a pvp match?

PLEASE fix this soon!

Or they can sit on their asses on this and watch the player base dissolve...

Guild Wars 2 is right around the corner, at least ANET knows how to do PvP right....

I like this game but if you all dont fix this quick, I will not even be renewing my subscription...

Edited by zaboteur

Ha yeah your on bondar crystal ive had over 3 guilds and almost everyone on the fleet write up a ticket on that bot. Afk timers won't work if you watch the bot it moves outside the kick zone sits down and moves occasionally right before marked as afk. I wrote a post on here...not that I can find it again. XD It simply explains the botting system and how they need to make a score timer. If your still at 0 points after a certain amount of time you get kicked. Also a voting system would also be excellent if these losers somehow get a better bot like they did in wow that runs around the map and actually attacks, or make there bot run by goals to gain points...they certainly can't follow people that functions broken. XD Even if your just following the group within 30 yards or so you will get points so theres no excuse for not being able to get points within an allotted time. p.s. grammar nazis can suck it i don't give a ****. Please don't waste a comment space with corrections that are pointless. You understood it thats all that matters.

Guild Wars 2 is right around the corner, at least ANET knows how to do PvP right....

I like this game but if you all dont fix this quick, I will not even be renewing my subscription...

lol, strong arm tactics... really? Grow up.

Lol. "RIght around the corner?"

Expect ATLEAST 6 months until it's released, probably longer.

Yet another one of these threads. I find them amusing since win or lose, you still get a good reward considering how much time you invest in one warzone.

So a few people hang out and soak up some free XP and creds, big deal! If that's how they decide to spend their $15 bucks a month, so be it. All they're really doing is causing you to is lose a pretend game in internet land. Some of you act like winning warzones is all you live for, and I pity you.

You just need to sit back and relax and enjoy the game, or you'll send yourself to an early grave stressing out over something so trivial..

Edited by SoupyLogs