Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Customization

PaPzYyY
07.07.2020 , 12:49 AM | #1
Hi!

I made a Nautolan, gave him a pretty expensive armor set, and then I realized a Nautolan can't wear helmets. So I wanted to change my appearance. And there is where I encountered my suggestion , you can only change appearance with Cartel Coins.

So my suggestion:

Subscribers can change their appearance with credits.

Much love!

PaPzYyY

DarkTergon
07.07.2020 , 01:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by PaPzYyY View Post
Hi!

I made a Nautolan, gave him a pretty expensive armor set, and then I realized a Nautolan can't wear helmets. So I wanted to change my appearance. And there is where I encountered my suggestion , you can only change appearance with Cartel Coins.

So my suggestion:

Much love!

PaPzYyY
it'll never happen, they'd lose out on their cc's. BW/EA are not known for letting go of a cash cow.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Goreshaga
07.07.2020 , 08:23 AM | #3
I'd agree about minor details like hairstyle/colour or makeup, as these are things you'd change naturally and somewhat regularly irl, especially on females with long hair.
So things you'd probably want to change to fit the outfit your character is wearing depending on the situation.
But even then it should still be a bit expensive, even if with credits

But changing the whole species or things like the body type, skin colour, face or tatoos, changes like that for me should stay with CC.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

DarkTergon
07.07.2020 , 08:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I'd agree about minor details like hairstyle/colour or makeup, as these are things you'd change naturally and somewhat regularly irl, especially on females with long hair.
So things you'd probably want to change to fit the outfit your character is wearing depending on the situation.
But even then it should still be a bit expensive, even if with credits

But changing the whole species or things like the body type, skin colour, face or tatoos, changes like that for me should stay with CC.
I'd agree with that too, small things should be credits, but with BW/EA, all they see are $ign$ and nothing else.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

thisismessedup
07.07.2020 , 05:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PaPzYyY View Post
Hi!

So my suggestion:

Much love!

PaPzYyY
As cool as this would be I don't see BioWare implementing this.