The Armor from the new disney show "The Mandalorian".

SaerethDL

Yes Please

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I would love to see some very high Res armored Jedi robes, some additional more tattered Jedi robes, a host of refreshed armor currently in the game. Honestly a graphics refreshing on all armor not from the cartel would be perfect Edited by allexj

Honestly I would love to see some very high Res armored Jedi robes, some additional more tattered Jedi robes, a host of refreshed armor currently in the game. Honestly a graphics refreshing on all armor not from the cartel would be perfect

This is a thread about mandalorian armor here not jedi ones.But alright.

I disagree with this. Beskar is important to mandalorians and as this is being mandalorian armor they should go with the beskar version. It is also important to the characters in the show as well as the mandalorian fandom.

^I totally agree. It should be FULL Beskar,

(can dye it, Sportiva, lol), as it's much more symbolic. Also, agree with him that this thread is all about The Mandalorian armor.

Edited by Willjb

Thats understandable but they can def get it really really close. I just don't want any "bioware magic" but into it like the batman ears on the charismatic set, or the orange stain that never goes away, or the hideous jetpack on the wasteland raider. I would really like to see a solid version of the movie helmet even with a few changes to make it swtor like it should def not have any weird crap on it.

^I agree, completely. This^^^^^

It can be the most expensive thing on the CM, I'll buy it in a heartbeat; I've maxed CM Rep Vendors (Binary Star is my fav) and all that pales to FULL Beskar.

Edited by Willjb

As a consistent Bounty Hunter/Mandalorian main for almost 7 years, this has been wanted for a long, long time. I know that there's been talk of possible legal problems when it comes to adding the exact armor from "The Mandalorian" but everyone wants a modern era Mandalorian armor set, this suggestion/thread has my vote. +1 :sy_armor: :sy_armor: :sy_armor:

• 2 weeks later...
Upvoting, this definitely needs to happen. If I saw correctly, the Pistol/Rifle are on the 6.1 PTR as new cartel market items. If the weapons show up, maybe the armor can too? Would be really nice to have swapping chest pieces, one with the jetpack and one without, but hey anything would be great.

Would be really nice to have swapping chest pieces, one with the jetpack and one without, but hey anything would be great.

Considering they just did this exact thing with the Dashing Rogue set they can/should DEFINITELY do this. The "modern" beskar Mandalorian armor is really not all that "modern" (in a galaxy a long time ago far far away) especially the T visor in which the ALMOST got correct with the Charismatic...almost. If they end up doing this my only hopes are: 1) it's clean therefore easily dyable. And 2) the jetpack actually works. Please BW don't toy with us!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...