Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just to clarify, there's no way to obtain Sub rewards?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Just to clarify, there's no way to obtain Sub rewards?

nanamaryjj
04.14.2016 , 09:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
That's a myth. Money generated by this game absolutely does not go back into the development of it...this is an EA game - all revenue goes to EA who budgets what SWTOR will get.
I always thought the money went into EA designing more money grabbing furniture packs in the sims 4!
Want free stuff in Star Wars? 7 day subscription, inventory upgrade and lots lots more. Current Subscribers can also get all the items!
Click my referral link <3
http://www.swtor.com/r/XN8WzL

Thoronmir
04.14.2016 , 09:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by nanamaryjj View Post
I always thought the money went into EA designing more money grabbing furniture packs in the sims 4!
Actually, the lion's share of revenue goes towards conducting virtual concussion studies in Madden. The rest goes to the creative team responsible for SWTOR subscriber rewards (who, apparently, invest four minutes to agree on the next HK-themed item, then spend the rest of their budget on wings and beer).
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Becky Pepper never forgets

Knorlac
04.14.2016 , 10:17 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Thoronmir View Post
Actually, the lion's share of revenue goes towards conducting virtual concussion studies in Madden. The rest goes to the creative team responsible for SWTOR subscriber rewards (who, apparently, invest four minutes to agree on the next HK-themed item, then spend the rest of their budget on wings and beer).
The shocking part is, that this seems perfectly plausible to me.

Ayble
04.14.2016 , 10:58 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
If people really and truly want rewards, whether good or bad or mediocre, just keep your sub going. It's not a hard concept, seriously. Use a credit card for automatic withdrawals. Buy 180 days at a time, use a calendar to remind you. Don't unsub cause 'oh well i'm not playing this month' just once you subscribe, even if you don't plan to play for a month or two, keep it going constantly. If you don't plan to ever come back ever, no matter what, fine unsub, but if you're going on vacation, someone died, you got a new kid, whatever and plan to come back, just keep it going.

If not, don't complain when you miss out on the actual good rewards they sometimes give out.
Not always the case, My sub went down for 2 days over a weekend because of a bank error, still screwed out of the end HK mission though.
What do you mean "We are the bad guys?"

MWidowmaker
04.14.2016 , 11:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Thoronmir View Post
true story.....oh the irony.....
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want