Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just to clarify, there's no way to obtain Sub rewards?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Just to clarify, there's no way to obtain Sub rewards?

ArkhaanPremiare
04.13.2016 , 05:36 PM | #1
Just wondering because It was rewarded on February the first and I didn't sub until later that month. Just a little salty about it... Nothing major, just. A little salty.

InAMirrorDarkly
04.13.2016 , 05:52 PM | #2
False. There is one way to obtain Sub Rewards. Be subscribed on the relevant date.

ArkhaanPremiare
04.13.2016 , 06:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by InAMirrorDarkly View Post
False. There is one way to obtain Sub Rewards. Be subscribed on the relevant date.
You sarcastic son of a *****... Got my hopes up for nothing.

teclado
04.13.2016 , 06:18 PM | #4
If I could, I'd give you mine. I have way more than enough HK-55 stuff, most of which is still sitting in my mailbox.
Mara / Sent on SF

ivanhedgehog
04.13.2016 , 07:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
If I could, I'd give you mine. I have way more than enough HK-55 stuff, most of which is still sitting in my mailbox.
I wouldnt mind them selling them for cc. if it would support more development of the game.

Qouivandes
04.13.2016 , 09:13 PM | #6
i forget until i log in and have more mail. dont mind, though, i like to get mail /nathonjohnson I am somebody!!
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

Hebruixe
04.14.2016 , 02:02 AM | #7
Nico Okarr was a subscriber reward but was eventually made available to everyone. Maybe something like that will happen again. At least there's a precedent for it.
Real men use defensive cooldowns.

killershrike
04.14.2016 , 02:14 AM | #8
There is no way to get Nico if you weren't subscribed at the specified date(s).
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than the general forums of any mmorpg.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/yczWDH
Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

gbrumback
04.14.2016 , 02:27 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hebruixe View Post
Nico Okarr was a subscriber reward but was eventually made available to everyone. Maybe something like that will happen again. At least there's a precedent for it.
Why do people insist on repeating this myth? If you did not sub by the cutoff date you did not get Nico as a companion. The only change they made is being able to get him at level 1 instead of having to do KOTFE to get him. But if you subbed after August 10, 2015 you do not get Nico in any form, or at any point.
Harbinger
Geollelm Legacy
Dabaless Jeraria Chathko Wed'anee

Eanelinea
04.14.2016 , 04:14 AM | #10
If people really and truly want rewards, whether good or bad or mediocre, just keep your sub going. It's not a hard concept, seriously. Use a credit card for automatic withdrawals. Buy 180 days at a time, use a calendar to remind you. Don't unsub cause 'oh well i'm not playing this month' just once you subscribe, even if you don't plan to play for a month or two, keep it going constantly. If you don't plan to ever come back ever, no matter what, fine unsub, but if you're going on vacation, someone died, you got a new kid, whatever and plan to come back, just keep it going.

If not, don't complain when you miss out on the actual good rewards they sometimes give out.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.