Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whining has never unmerged servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whining has never unmerged servers

CrazyCT
04.13.2016 , 07:52 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
No it's not. merge it's self right now, is hypothetical, my post was if the merge happened as the OP wanted. The result of that is as I said. Which would be factual in that event.
Factual in a hypothetical event?
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

xordevoreaux
04.13.2016 , 11:46 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
No it's not. merge it's self right now, is hypothetical, my post was if the merge happened as the OP wanted.
At no time did the OP suggest in his opening post on this thread that he wanted a merge. What he said was that he suspected a merge might happen, and what he wanted was if a merge were to happen for "a full-on both-barrels loaded attempt to make a big dent in the farmers and botters." That was the want. You've distorted the post.

robertthebard
04.14.2016 , 07:36 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
At no time did the OP suggest in his opening post on this thread that he wanted a merge. What he said was that he suspected a merge might happen, and what he wanted was if a merge were to happen for "a full-on both-barrels loaded attempt to make a big dent in the farmers and botters." That was the want. You've distorted the post.
Let's take it in context however. Looking at the topic title, and a post in a thread that shall remain nameless, a merge is what the OP thinks the game needs. None of what he presented is anything but counter arguments to things that he's seen mentioned over the course of this discussion in various threads over the years, and to arguments presented in that nameless thread. Seriously, opening a topic with "Whining ..." isn't trying to say "I don't think this is what's happening", it's telling people that will disagree right up front that they're just being whiners.