Theoretika Bug?

Sammeto

I did this last night. I was unable to use the illumination probe in your mission item pack. I appealed this and had the lights turned on in the quest.

As above,

move the crate, click on the console, click on the fuse in the console, go get the fuse in the corner, put new fuse into the console. Door should open, grab your items and proceede on through the quest.

After 3 deaths trying to figure out the lighting issue and finally getting the lights turned on by automated response, I was able to complete the steps. I had an issue with the fuse in the corner as well, but eventually went back to the console and clicked on the fuse inside. It gives you a notice that it is burnt out and need to find a new one.

To much time wasted on this one area of the quest...

Edited by Delank

• 3 weeks later...
First of all, I suggest everyone interested in attaining your own HK-51 to take a look here @

SWTOR SPY

Second, to get past the bugged room which has been like that since day 1. There are steps to get past all the bugs. I have done this multiple times, and have lead others through THE THEORETIKA on multiple occasions without any issues.

To get through the room, and get what you need, please do the following:

1. Enter room. Door closes and locks. Air is thinning. You have 3 minutes of air. Dont worry about anything in the room until you get the door open OR you die.

2. Turn right. Click on crate. Crate moves to the side. See control panel that was hidden behind crate.

3. Click on control panel on wall. It says it needs a power fuse to work, to be found somewhere closeby.

NOTE: This is bugged. Please click on control panel 3 times total.It will keep saying the same thing.

4. Go to opposite corner (diagonally). Look for fuse on floor in trash debris. Click on it.

5. Go back to control panel. Click on it. Door opens.

6. Don't forget to retrieve the medical badge from the dead corpse on the floor.

7. Don't forget to retrieve the datalog in the room as well. Should be datalog # 6. If you are doing everything right.

By the way, even though this is a Heroic +2, this is similar to a story area. If you have 2 or more people in group, only 1 can advance their credit in this heroic at a time, and only that 1 person that is getting credit will have a light. So you need to stay close to each other to see. Hope this helps everyone. May The Force Be With You.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JediCounsular, thanks to your Sw-Spy-Link I found the fuse. thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
First of all, I suggest everyone interested in attaining your own HK-51 to take a look here @

SWTOR SPY

Second, to get past the bugged room which has been like that since day 1. There are steps to get past all the bugs. I have done this multiple times, and have lead others through THE THEORETIKA on multiple occasions without any issues.

To get through the room, and get what you need, please do the following:

1. Enter room. Door closes and locks. Air is thinning. You have 3 minutes of air. Dont worry about anything in the room until you get the door open OR you die.

2. Turn right. Click on crate. Crate moves to the side. See control panel that was hidden behind crate.

3. Click on control panel on wall. It says it needs a power fuse to work, to be found somewhere closeby.

NOTE: This is bugged. Please click on control panel 3 times total.It will keep saying the same thing.

4. Go to opposite corner (diagonally). Look for fuse on floor in trash debris. Click on it.

5. Go back to control panel. Click on it. Door opens.

6. Don't forget to retrieve the medical badge from the dead corpse on the floor.

7. Don't forget to retrieve the datalog in the room as well. Should be datalog # 6. If you are doing everything right.

By the way, even though this is a Heroic +2, this is similar to a story area. If you have 2 or more people in group, only 1 can advance their credit in this heroic at a time, and only that 1 person that is getting credit will have a light. So you need to stay close to each other to see. Hope this helps everyone. May The Force Be With You.

Thank you for telling us to click on it 3 times. That worked. So far I've been very unhappy with the jump quests and "adventure" style quests that came with the expansion. In an MMO with an uncontrolled environment, it's buggy, inconsistent, and frankly stupid.

Sorry for my rant. Thanks again.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Yeah, I'm sure they'll get right on whatever you're frothing about. Nothing is bugged on the Theoretika. It all works just fine and has for years. To make sure, I just ran it for the fourteenth time. Try not to be like the op from 4 years ago and have a panic attack because you don't know what you're doing.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to clarify - you cannot pick up the fuse unless you actually click on the "fuse box" three times. Once done three times, it will statte that the fuse is shot and you need to find a new one.

Once you have done this, you iwll be able to pick up the fuse in the corner.

I suspect peeps are only clicking once or twice, which doesn't allow you to pick up the fuse.