Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bioware: Will you be addressing broken reg q's for your customers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware: Will you be addressing broken reg q's for your customers?

Jaiyne's Avatar


Jaiyne
04.13.2016 , 08:43 AM | #1
Bioware,

Your last response on the fact that groups of players cannot get pops for non-ranked PvP matches without 20-45 minute wait times, was April 8. It's now April 13. Will you be addressing the fact that a large part of "end game" is unplayable for groups at this time?

Thank you.
*Saeya*Shiva**Jaiyne*India*Syarae*

on some dead servers atm

Volthammer's Avatar


Volthammer
04.13.2016 , 04:36 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaiyne View Post
Bioware,

Your last response on the fact that groups of players cannot get pops for non-ranked PvP matches without 20-45 minute wait times, was April 8. It's now April 13. Will you be addressing the fact that a large part of "end game" is unplayable for groups at this time?

Thank you.
Doesn't seem like it. Starting to wonder if the "solo only" PvP'ers got their wish. Truthfully, though, the only aspect of the game they seem interested in right now is the CM and KotFE solo stuff. I mean that's it. It could feasibly be weeks more before any fixes are done. If ever.
You can run, but you'll just die tired.

BUFF OPS! "And all the people shouted 'Aymen'!"

JouerTue's Avatar


JouerTue
04.13.2016 , 05:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Volthammer View Post
Doesn't seem like it. Starting to wonder if the "solo only" PvP'ers got their wish. Truthfully, though, the only aspect of the game they seem interested in right now is the CM and KotFE solo stuff. I mean that's it. It could feasibly be weeks more before any fixes are done. If ever.
it's horrible but true. so sad.
The Red Eclipse
Republic: anstacav, giranda, hobogo, vitulal, wasiq, zadoro, onovidi
Empire: astutillo, comel'am, covamo, heksebo, qarrarr, dadietr
The Harbringer- Republic: hobogo; Empire: qarrarr

MotorCityMan's Avatar


MotorCityMan
04.13.2016 , 06:05 PM | #4
It seems EA has got this game in a strangle hold financially and just won't hire enough quality developers to be able to fix bugs and produce new content at a rate that can keep players.

Oh well. lots of other games out there.

teclado's Avatar


teclado
04.13.2016 , 06:13 PM | #5
Not to mention the 90% chance of getting the new ODP warzone. It's a fun warzone, but doing the same map over and over and over and over and over (you get the point) gets tiresome. If this is some sort of tactic to get more people to do solo ranked, it's working. At least there is a variety of arena maps.
Mara / Sent on SF

Volthammer's Avatar


Volthammer
04.13.2016 , 06:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
Not to mention the 90% chance of getting the new ODP warzone. It's a fun warzone, but doing the same map over and over and over and over and over (you get the point) gets tiresome. If this is some sort of tactic to get more people to do solo ranked, it's working. At least there is a variety of arena maps.
Unless you get the new Rishi arena that's so full of holes it competes with Swiss Cheese. lol Just a debacle of a release. First time ever since the game launched I'm searching a new MMO to cancel my sub here. I mean, if this is the best they can do quality wise, both for customer service and product release....
You can run, but you'll just die tired.

BUFF OPS! "And all the people shouted 'Aymen'!"

VaeVictis's Avatar


VaeVictis
04.13.2016 , 07:44 PM | #7
At this point I'm assuming ToR was secretly taken over by the government for some sort of attachment study. Let's take away endgame PvE...hmm interesting...now let's kill PvP as well... Next month it'll be a bug that doesn't allow Chapter XIII to be finished.

Or, more likely, they're just coasting on the Bioware/Star Wars names until the well eventually runs dry.