3-man Hard Mode Flashpoints

So we were bored, wanted to gear a friend, and couldn't find a tank. I figured why not try it with Kaliyo since most of the tanks that pug are well... terrible. So we ran Battle of Ilum and had almost no problems (except DPS not interrupting the last boss... yeah DPS can be bad too... it's almost a prerequisite). Then moved on to False Emperor then Kaon. I figure I'll do all of them eventually and don't see too many problems except for the triplets in Directive 7 and maybe the boss group of Boarding Party.

I have tried Directive 7 in the past while the tank was AFK and made it as far as the 3-droid boss. The fight is normally pretty heal intensive, but controlling the tank and healing at the same time just seems to be too much. After a couple of failures the tank got back and I didn't try since then. Has anyone been able to do this one? And if you have, how did you go about it?

Has anyone successfully done the other three for Empire, or the republic ones? If so what group comp do you use? Any other tough spots like the triplets?

We were Operative heals (Columi/Rakata mix) and tank companion Kaliyo (Columi/crafted mix), Sorc DPS (Columi/Rakata mix), and Assassin DPS (Columi/orange w/dailies mix). If I could have used Ensign Temple instead of that Assassin I would have though.

A friend and I duo'ed all of the HM flashpoint with relative ease, with gear similar to yours. We use a sorc healer / marauder combo, with most of the fight done with 2 dps companion (adronikos and vette). I think the only fight we used a tank companion was the turret boss in kaon, since the marauder was on the turret, and we used him to tank elites out of the way (didn't cheese the encounter by hiding on the platform). On easier bosses, we would use an healing companion instead of vette, and the sorc healer was dpsing.

As far as D7 goes, the last boss was a bit tough, since we lost our companions rather early into the fight due to all the chaos going around, but taking our time and using LoS to our advantage made it not too bad.

If you use a player tank, I would suggest having him as a dps spec, and keep a 'kill before you get killed' mentality. I know it worked for us, good luck!