The Light Imperium guild Newsletter 8/1-15

CarlieJo

Hey guys, hope you had a great week! Our Guild is growing like crazy, so welcome to all of our new members!

My partners and I are trying to make our guild different than most by forming a community, and for this to happen we would love for more people to be involved in the guild. We have many people who are truly getting involved by talking and grouping with one another, but I would like to see this even more than I am now. I have had serval people tell me that for the first time in a long time they are excited to be playing on this server because with their guild mates it doesn’t feel dead. Usually there are more people online in our guild then there are players on fleet; so it is very important for more of us to start working together, grouping up for WZ or FP, getting on our TeamSpeak so we can cut up and laugh together. Like I said in our first guild newsletter my personal goal for this guild is to bring life back to this server, and I feel like we are slowly but surely doing just this with in our guild. So thank you for being a part of this, and please don’t be afraid to get involved.

-- For those of you who don’t know we are having a fundraiser to work towards getting our Flagship. We will be giving away 2 Dark vs Light packs and 2 Grand Chance Cubes! The buy in price for these will be 10K. Due to the ticket price going up; this raffle will be going on for a whole week so everyone will have time to get some credits together, and it was going to end on 8/1/16. But many people have asked me to extend the raffle date; it now will end on the 12th rather than the 1st, so hurry and enter! To Enter:

subscriber players you can put your entry fee in the Guild Bank or send it to me via mail.

Free 2 Play/ preferred status players you can send me ( Rayhan ) a message via mail telling me how many tickets you would like to purchase, and then I will reply with a message that is marked C.O.D. (credits on delivery- which means it will be taken out of your inventory and sent back to me) for the amount of tickets you want to buy

-- Join us on TeamSpeak, here is a link for the download if you don’t have it: https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads it is super easy and fast to get. Our info is: TeamSpeak 3 info: server address is- ts.blackwidows.co -there is no password, the channel for our guild is under Star Wars: The Old Republic-> The Galaxy

-- Please remember that if someone asks you for an invite to send them one! Recruit new people every day! Everyone in the guild has the ability to invite other players here is how:

In chat type /ginvite (players name) there is a space between, it should look just like this: /ginvite rayhan

-- Our Guild ranks work in this order: Light Initiate > Imperium Member > Dignified Member > Representative > High Councilor. At level 20 you get auto moved to Imperium Member, any ranks after that are earned through participation and involvement with in the guild.

I have enjoyed getting to talk and group up with all of you this last week and I hope we continue to grow and develop as a guild. If you need anything at all feel free to message me via in game mail at: Rayhan and I will reply as soon as possible. Have a great week!