Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Donít Call Them Ruth-Less: Tales of Wynston and Quinn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Donít Call Them Ruth-Less: Tales of Wynston and Quinn

bright_ephemera
08.20.2012 , 07:10 AM | #71
March, 29 ATC: Backstory

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST

Vesaniae
08.20.2012 , 08:44 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
'QuinnWyn.'"
*chokes* I really should know better than to drink while reading this thread. LOL.
There's always lightning.

bright_ephemera
08.20.2012 , 09:07 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
*chokes* I really should know better than to drink while reading this thread. LOL.
I was just about as horrified as Quinn was when this turn of phrase popped into mind for the first time. I'm so sorry, man. I had no idea. I wouldn't have said anything, but you just know somebody would've come up with it sooner or later.

If anything prompts Wynston to resurrect and use his family name, it'll be the horrible knowledge that people who know him as Wynston might at any moment decide to call him Wyn. Which is but one click away from a terrible terrible person's name. You poor boys!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

irishfino
08.20.2012 , 10:03 AM | #74
Wynston sniffled and stared at his feet.

"Is there any of that deathglow left?" Quinn asked quietly.

Wynston nodded and handed the flask over.
Don't drink too much, boys, or this might really turn into a Quinn/Wyn. *snickers*
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
08.20.2012 , 11:02 AM | #75
Speaking of Quinn/Wyn, I just had a thought. An evil, evil thought. What if Wynston had a dirty dream about Quinn? He's unable to look Quinn in the eye, let alone talk to him for a few days. This pleases Quinn to no end until someone (maybe the joiner Hazard?) tells Quinn why. Awkwardness ensues on a mission.

Just a thought. :3
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

bright_ephemera
08.20.2012 , 11:21 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Speaking of Quinn/Wyn, I just had a thought. An evil, evil thought. What if Wynston had a dirty dream about Quinn? He's unable to look Quinn in the eye, let alone talk to him for a few days. This pleases Quinn to no end until someone (maybe the joiner Hazard?) tells Quinn why. Awkwardness ensues on a mission.

Just a thought. :3
For shame! The "Fan Service" sketch is as hot as these two are going to get for each other. That's the policy and I'm sticking to it.
Bright's Fanfic Threads

irishfino
08.20.2012 , 11:28 AM | #77
For shame! The "Fan Service" sketch is as hot as these two are going to get for each other. That's the policy and I'm sticking to it.
Come to the dark side... It's hilarous.

bright_ephemera
08.20.2012 , 12:10 PM | #78
May, 29 ATC: Jealous

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads

kabeone
08.20.2012 , 12:16 PM | #79
May, 29 ATC: Jealous

Spoiler
haa hahahaha. eeee. Poor Wynston, I hate it when Quinn wins but, this is just too priceless.

bright_ephemera
08.20.2012 , 12:16 PM | #80
May, 29 ATC: Glories of the Empire

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads