For those complaining about the "Blood Red" Crystal. Here is the positive of it.

Magnusheart

Yeah, it may not be DARK RED. like the name indicates it should be. However. This is the red color crystal hue used in Kotor 2. as seen on Darth Sion

(start around 2:15)

So, There is a positive side to it... right?

Maybe they will make a real dark red and call it Crimson?

I think its awesome. Heaps better than the mint green or toothpaste blue pack crystals (and probably the copper ones, I didn't even try to get one of those).

The best part is, because everyone seems to hate them all 3 pve ones are selling for relative nothing on my server.

Not to mention that if you have the crystal, you can pay cartel coins (like sixty or so) to unlock the crystal unlimitedly for all the characters on your account

Hmm no I don't think you have to. For color crystals, you can just make unlimited copies on the toon that owns the original and then use legacy weapons to mail to all your alts. Hence you don't even need to spend CC to give all your characters the same crystal.

Hmm no I don't think you have to. For color crystals, you can just make unlimited copies on the toon that owns the original and then use legacy weapons to mail to all your alts. Hence you don't even need to spend CC to give all your characters the same crystal.

If you switch to another server fresh, you won't have your fancy legacy weapons.

Yeah, it may not be DARK RED. like the name indicates it should be. However. This is the red color crystal hue used in Kotor 2. as seen on Darth Sion

Besides if you can campaign for voice modulation, I can campaign for a crystal color change or name change.

Still not the same hue for me. Just pale colors, like in old movies.

Has less to do with the crystal and more to do with maintaining their status in the national organization of chronic complainers. Honestly, you could give some of these people a bag of money and they would complain about the bag.

Edited by Blackardin

Don't you have to pay the cartel charge in order to make unlimited copies on that character?

Has less to do with the crystal and more to do with maintaining their status in the national organization of chronic complainers. Honestly, you could give some of these people a bag of money and they would complain about the bag.

Nothing to do with complaining. It's called recognizing a color mismatch and asking for change.

Don't you have to pay the cartel charge in order to make unlimited copies on that character?

No, once an item is bound to your character, it is added to your collections. The character that it is bound on can then create unlimited copies of that item for free; however, these copies are bound to that character. You can then pay cartel coins to unlock the item for your entire account.

However, in the case of color crystals, they can be placed in Bind-on-Legacy weapons, which can then be sent to an alt, thus eliminating the need to unlock them (as long as all your characters are part of a single legacy).

There was a big sale on the collection crystal unlocks a week or so ago. I bought one because I got fed up with unlocking hawkeyes on one character, it resulted in a lot of mails back and forth and since there's no legacy bank I always had to look through the character inventories in search for my legacy weapons the next time I intended on using them.

The only problem with the sale was that it wasnt advertised properly so unless I had happened to stumble upon it I wouldnt have known about it. Big sale too, like 66 % off.

Had I known how cheap the BR hawkeyes would turn out to be I might have bought one of those on each character instead but I don't regret my legacy unlock.

Edited by MidichIorian

The type of people who would complain that a colour crystal is not 'red enough' are just serial ************ who can and will complain about anything.

Red Hasn't been a Cartel Crystal yet and we have had lots of orange crystals already. Go back to the north pole and chill out.