Dewback mounts!

chuixupu

Awesome.

I have to say.. they are on roll lately.

I still can't see a dewback outrunning a human on foot.. but I'm sure I will be enlightened when they patch them in game. tauntaun claws click on the floorplates in fleet.. so I wonder if we will hear the thump thump of Dewback feet too. :D

I told ya guys the Tauntaun mount was the beginning of a BUNCH of animal mounts making their way into SWTOR.

Delighted ^_^

I could really need a flying mount on Alderaan because the guy who pathed the taxis there must be on drugs. The other day I made the mistake of taking a cab between the mid "castle" on Alderaan (the name slipped my mind) to a rep base a bit up north. It was a really short stretch but the Manta decided to take some 5 minute detour all over the place. It would have taken me like 2 minutes to walk the distance O_o

I could really need a flying mount on Alderaan because the guy who pathed the taxis there must be on drugs. The other day I made the mistake of taking a cab between the mid "castle" on Alderaan (the name slipped my mind) to a rep base a bit up north. It was a really short stretch but the Manta decided to take some 5 minute detour all over the place. It would have taken me like 2 minutes to walk the distance O_o

Flying mounts could be nice but I don't see that happening for a while :(