Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Newcomers

Gerara
12.21.2011 , 03:48 PM | #101
Great guide. This is my first post at the forum and i would like to begin with a positive one. Keep up the good work man
May the Force be with Bioware

Goshee
12.22.2011 , 03:15 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerara View Post
Great guide. This is my first post at the forum and i would like to begin with a positive one. Keep up the good work man
I'm glad you found it useful mate!

Goshee
12.22.2011 , 03:15 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Troveur View Post
Can you add a guilds section to the info? Everything from how to join one to all the different things a guild can do in the game.
I will get round to it shortly.. I've just been really busy playing the game lately xP

Reverend-Zombie
12.22.2011 , 05:56 PM | #104
Hi Goshee!

Just now taking the time to get back into the forum sense they wiped it just before Early Access.

I''m glad to see you have re-posted the thread! I will add the updated link back to my signature soon.

Thank you for such a great guide and re-posting it post beta. I am looking forward to new information that will come from this.
Peace is a lie. There is only... passion, Through passion, I gain... strength.
Through strength, I gain... power, Through power, I gain... victory.
Through victory... my chains are broken.

BlueFlux
12.23.2011 , 04:07 AM | #105
Great guide thanks for taking the time to put it together. I do have two newbie questions to ask.

1.) I know you get more than one companion, but what I want to know is if you can give each companion their own set of crew skills?
2.) Do they have banks in this game for storage purposes?

zoomcat
12.23.2011 , 08:02 AM | #106
Thank you so much for putting this together. Until SWTOR, we (my gaming friends and I) have not been MMO players. Having a comprehensive, easy to find thread for basic usability instructions is a great relief. Thanks to you I'm a n00b no more!
(well, okay, I'm probably still a n00b )

Vivicide
12.23.2011 , 09:31 AM | #107
Thanks for the guide. Such a help!

Goshee
12.23.2011 , 10:58 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueFlux View Post
Great guide thanks for taking the time to put it together. I do have two newbie questions to ask.

1.) I know you get more than one companion, but what I want to know is if you can give each companion their own set of crew skills?
2.) Do they have banks in this game for storage purposes?
No the crew skills are yours

Companions are merely a tool to help you progress YOUR crew skills ^^

They do indeed, ships have a cargo hold and there are banks around various locations, look for a sign on the minimap. Cargo Hold is the same as the bank btw

Goshee
12.23.2011 , 11:01 AM | #109
Thanks for all the support guys ^^ I'm glad it's helping!

Goshee
12.23.2011 , 11:02 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend-Zombie View Post
Hi Goshee!

Just now taking the time to get back into the forum sense they wiped it just before Early Access.

I''m glad to see you have re-posted the thread! I will add the updated link back to my signature soon.

Thank you for such a great guide and re-posting it post beta. I am looking forward to new information that will come from this.
Hey mate ^^

Welcome back to the forums! hehe and thanks! It helps more people if they see more links =D