6.1.4 Conquest Feedback

DavidStaats

The ease of Conquest objectives cannot be analyzed properly in isolation. Conquest has become a major source of mats and credits for crafted gear and for guild perks. The markets for both are supported by players running 15-20 toons for the mats. If that is reduced by half, then the flow of mats will be cut in half, and the prices will spike. Currently, there is a steady demand for crafted gear and stable pricing for mats. If you alter that, please have a reason related to getting more people to play your game. A good starting point for your analysis is what equilibrium prices do you want to see?

Hmmm....hadn't considered that.

Guess I won't be selling any before the patch hits live, however it shakes out.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah something like that would be fun! I think old conquest kinda pushed just that. Pre 6.1.1 optimal, natural and " satisfying" path had one doing pretty diverse mix. You'd always lean heavily on current conq. week and kinda keep orbiting whatever it was about. Now, such niceties aren't really encouraged for most part. In practice, every conquest week is just a planetary theme week now. Been that way for half a year now almost. And the thing is..half a year is too long: People have gotten too used to it. Giving 100 dailies that are there each week(!!!?!) for six months and then taking them away would get pretty ugly. People would hate it. So I hope they just throw another 100 objectives there, like 20 for each multiplayer activity. Stuff that is there each week. Like planetary missions are.

Back when command crates were a thing, I guess people did pay attention to which activity game rewards that day. Same bonus rotation is still ticking with renown of course. Its just that nobody cares about renown. Making renown more enticing combined with daily rotating bonus to it could be a solution and close to what you suggest? They should throw something interesting in those crates. Not gear pls god no more gear. Nor crafting mats. But I dunno..legacy titles, cosmetic stuff, GSF cosmetics, cartel cubes..emotes. something. Higher the renown lvl, fancier the " something".

The more I think about this the more I believe I have the beginnings of a good idea here. So let me try to flesh it out a little more. This is not a finished idea at all but I feel like I'm on the right track.

Let's say we had, like an event. It would be either one or two weeks long. It could even be specifically scheduled when other events aren't happening, or it could just constantly rotate so that there would always be one up.

(Edit: No. Not "like an event". It should be an Event.)

I can identify four areas of game play where they are clearly trying to increase participation: Operations, GSF, Uprisings and Ranked Arenas. Alright.

So for a week (or two weeks), you have this event where the rewards are fun stuff, not necessarily just gear and credits. Cartel certs, legacy titles, whatever. Focused on one area of game-play. Different levels of rewards for experimenting with the content.

You'd have "Try Out Some Different Content: Operations." (A better title, but you get the idea.) Next week might be Uprisings. Next week, GSF. And so on. Separate from Conquest. And they are overtly and clearly trying to tell people, "hey, we know you don't always do this content, but try it out." So focus on fixing one problem at a time--they want people to do operations more, OK. Just focus on that. Do one thing to try to fix one problem.

If it's one set of things per week, then maybe enough people will be interested that it will lead to the critical mass necessary for queues to pop or groups to form on fleet. The people who already know the content would maybe be more interested in trying to help newbies if it's clear that this week is the focus week. So they'd know there would be general population interest.

Would it work? In other words, would it get enough people to try the content that they'd keep doing it after the week ended, change their habits a little bit? With increased conquest points and the other rewards involved, I think it would work with Operations and Uprisings. I even think it would work with GSF. At least percentage wise, you'd see an increase in how many people participate.

Ranked arenas? Hmm...well, the ranked pvp community is a lot different from the GSF community. There are some structural problems with 4v4 deathmatch arenas that have contributed to or created that difference. So I don't know.

But 3 out of 4 is pretty good. And of course, they can promote whatever content they'd like through this method. It doesn't have to be the 4 I listed. I only brought those up because those 4 seem like what Bioware is targeting right now.

Edited by Darkbloom

Got another toon through conquest today. On the game servers I tend to shoot for several in one day, but since I'm trying to balance time testing with time earning actual conquest this week, and time doing things outside of the game I'm approaching it more by how much time I have to spend on a toon to hit their personal goal on the PTS. I realize this may not be quite as helpful as running multiple toons, but life outside the game does exist and demand attention.

Today I hit conquest just by doing the deco objective and focusing on Feast of Prosperity. In the spirit of full transparency that character had about 10,000 points from a few little things I did with her yesterday. I hit one of the weeklies and finally got Cantina Dash to work correctly. It's great that the event objectives hand out so many points. However, not all events are created equal and some appeal to some and not others. Additionally, Feast of Prosperity looks like it will offer a lot more activity options than many of the other events. I feel like there needs to be an option for those points for solo play outside of events. Now, I'll be honest and admit that that is not really a deal breaker in my eyes, but would be nice for variety's sake.

So now i was actually able to actually play on PTS, not just log in and see things.

With total of 4 people max in Imp fleet i didn got any PvP pop, let alone GSF, of course.

But i played 1 heroic nission on Hutta, a couple dailies on Rishi, dinged "defeat enemies" on Rishi and did 2 missions from new event and renown level up dinged 3 times.

Hit 100k conquest in like 40 minutes.

if iI would get GSF pops on PTS, it would be prolly this way:

assuming it pops non-stop i would get 16500 conquest from "Starfighter: Conquer The Sky" x3

assuming i could win one match, it could give me another 9350 conquest points from "Starfighter: Dominate the Stars"

i also could ding "Activity Finder" that gives another 21375 conquest points.

That would be a total of 47225 conquest in 45 minutes*

Not even on personal target. But maybe renown would ding once.

Good attempt but no. Not enough.

Doing dailies, heroics etc is still more than 2 times better conquest than doing GSF.

*considering the matches popping non-stop like in prime time on DM and the matches being 14 minutes long

I'm not all the way through the forum on this yet so I'm not sure if someone already said this... but your math is off.

16500 x 3 for Starfighter: Conquer The Sky is 49500

49500 + 9350 + 21375 = 80225 (not including any renown level ups which would be between 3400-5100 per level depending on stronghold bonus, which would be 10-15K more. Even more if you have the extra 20% from guild.)

This is still lower than your math for your heroics, missions, and dallies but not by much.

Too be honest the only ones that should be nerfed are the ones that take 3-5 seconds to do. (companion gift, taxi, stronghold decor, amplifier reroll, etc)

I wish you the best.

I'm not all the way through the forum on this yet so I'm not sure if someone already said this... but your math is off.

49500 + 9350 + 21375 = 80225 .

Conquer The Sky (play 1 match) is 5500 points, not 16500. :p

Sorry if didn't wrote it clear enough, english isnt my first or second language.

49500 + 9350 + 21375 = 80225 (not including any renown level ups which would be between 3400-5100 per level depending on stronghold bonus, which would be 10-15K more. Even more if you have the extra 20% from guild.)

This is still lower than your math for your heroics, missions, and dallies but not by much.

Too be honest the only ones that should be nerfed are the ones that take 3-5 seconds to do. (companion gift, taxi, stronghold decor, amplifier reroll, etc)

I wish you the best.

Renown "dings" with full conquest points (150% SH bonus and 20% guild perk) is around 9200 points.

You really have to overthink the operations stuff.

In the past the conquests were decided by the number of endboss id runs,

because just completing the operation, was very effective. With increasing

points for completing operations, you are pushing the players back to that.

Please don't think, that removing adds, like you did in karagga, solved the problem.

The players could easily farm other adds. Removing them all just destroys the

flair of the operations. Maybe you could set their XP points to a minimum,

but let them drop XP boosts for level 70 toons. So that you can decouple the

XP from CP.

To stop the run for just endboss IDs, you should find a way to increase the

given points by every boss, or introduce a stacking buff, for every bosskill,

that increases your points. Just reward playing the whole operation more,

not just adds or the endboss.

Actually this is not done, because there are more effective ways. But with

increasing operation points and decreasing other stuff, it will be more effective

again.

The other thing is the crafting system. The rewards for crafting 50 items is

very low for casual players, but with the right schemes and enough ressources,

a player can do 100mill+ solo. You will see that, by analyzing your conquests data.

So instead of rewarding the number of items, that you can spam level 1 stuff,

set a cut for the crafted item level. So maybe split it to daily 50 items, but give us

more variety, like 50 mk1, 50 mk2 a.s.o.

At the moment, the conquest seems to be okay, but is that broken, that the most are

just interested in completing the conquests for the rewards and join these mechanic

exploiting guilds, to complete the achievements.

Pure speculation a comin! I bet this is how less popular content often gets even more forgotten, trivial and unrewarding:

Bioware tentatively nerfs various single player objectives. Among these, railshooter and planetary missions -> Huge outcry and fury about planetaries getting nerfed, people doing the usual rage quitting threats and all the good stuff -> Bioware thanks community for constructive feedback and reverts nerfs or even buffs planetary missions some more for good measure->Nobody even remembers Railshooter got nerfed at some point too. Even if somebody would, shouting about planetaries would be far too deafening for such voices to register -->Since nobody spoke about it, railshooter nerf stays the way it is.->Eventually, the live- patch rolls in where planetary missions remain way awesome and railshooter has gotten a seemingly pointless nerf that isn't in synch with what has happened to rest of the content.

Don't pointlessly nerf obsucre stuff pls! In fact, giving railshooter another daily objective ding for completing a heroic mission would be swell I think.

Edited by Stradlin

Pure speculation a comin! I bet this is how less popular content often gets even more forgotten, trivial and unrewarding:

Bioware nerfs various single player objectives. Among these, railshooter and planetary missions -> Huge outcry and fury about planetaries getting nerfed, people doing the usual rage quitting threats and all the good stuff -> Bioware thanks community for constructive feedback and buffs planetary missions->Nobody even remembers Railshooter got nerfed at some point too. Since nobody spoke about it, it stays the way it is.->Patch rolls in where planetary missions remain way awesome and railshooter has gotten a seemingly pointless nerf that isn't in synch with what has happened to rest of the content.

Personally, I don't care if the "railshooter" (space PVE - Starfox missions) get nerfed. That's once a day.

Planetary missions, the entire toon, lasts for several toons each day.

However, your example matches with what has ended up happening many times in the past, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it was pre-planned.

I'd settle for 4 medals in GSF. For new players who don't know the objectives, particularly with relatively low geared ships, a goal of 8 medals is a high bar to clear.On the whole though, that might be a lesser evil than frustrating people relatively new to GSF by making it effectively a no conquest activity by putting the medal count outside of their reach.

6 medals combined with a situation where the unfinished x/6 counter don't reset after the match ends maybe.

Aye.

I agree that we need a carrot for new pilots.

But at the same time we dont need an objective that would be farmed by decent pilots alot of times per match. Once per macth - sure, but if it will ding 4-5 times per match that would be weird.

So, i say make it 8 medals, but with counter dont reset on match end.

Make it some decent points, like 9500 (with full SH bonus) so new pilots do not feel like thair efforts are completely useless. Also, 8 medals is amount that not every average pilot is able to achieve in each and every match. For example, you can often see 12x12 DOM matches when even in winning team there are 1-2 pilots with 12 medals and more while others have like 5-6 too busy trying to get kills in middle of nowhere. Maybe this new conquest objective will make pilots play more "objectively" in DOM.

We should really try to organize a GSF tourney there. One can prolly calculate the points quite accurately like you just did. But tis test center so it'd be nice to test and get hands dirty.

We dont even need a tourney, just find 8 people ready and willing to install PTS and queue at the same time.

Math is good but real testing is better indeed.

Aye.

I agree that we need a carrot for new pilots.

But at the same time we dont need an objective that would be farmed by decent pilots alot of times per match. Once per macth - sure, but if it will ding 4-5 times per match that would be weird.

So, i say make it 8 medals, but with counter dont reset on match end.

Make it some decent points, like 9500 (with full SH bonus) so new pilots do not feel like thair efforts are completely useless. Also, 8 medals is amount that not every average pilot is able to achieve in each and every match. For example, you can often see 12x12 DOM matches when even in winning team there are 1-2 pilots with 12 medals and more while others have like 5-6 too busy trying to get kills in middle of nowhere. Maybe this new conquest objective will make pilots play more "objectively" in DOM.

We dont even need a tourney, just find 8 people ready and willing to install PTS and queue at the same time.

Math is good but real testing is better indeed.

^ Do you know how many people in queue it requires to make a GSF pop happen? Surely 8 is too few? I'm tempted to claim it takes 12..But I rly don't know for sure.

Edited by Stradlin

^ Do you know how many people in queue it requires to make a GSF pop happen? Surely 8 is too few? I'm tempted to claim it takes 12..But I rly don't know for sure.

I've seen 5vs4 match once. And some 6vs5 ones too. Early morning queue on DM can sometimes give matches like that.

Not sure if it's a bug or working as intended tho.

I've seen 5vs4 match once. And some 6vs5 ones too. Early morning queue on DM can sometimes give matches like that.

Not sure if it's a bug or working as intended tho.

Yep, sure. But I assume those happen when match pops for 12(or even 16) people. Just that by then, half of them are alt tabbed or afk and miss the pop.

Edited by Stradlin

Hi all!

I wanted to take a moment and give another update regarding 6.1.4 and Conquest.

As Chris mentioned yesterday during our Live Stream, live-service game systems changes are based on data we see regarding how everyone is interacting with the system, our own hypothesis, and a dialogue with all of you! We believe the dialogue portion is a critical part of this process, and is one of the driving reasons we took our 6.1.4 Conquest updates to PTS. We want to thank you for all of your input, and encourage you to continue having a conversation with us!

We have continued to iterate on what the 6.1.4 Conquest system looks like based on the above process, and I would like to share with you some updates we are making which you can expect to see coming in an upcoming PTS patch:

• The planetary restrictions for <Planet> Defeat Enemy Objectives and <Planet> Heroic Missions Objectives have been removed.
    • This should once again function how it does on our live server, restricted only by Level Brackets (so for example, a Level 25 character will not have Defeat Enemies for Mek-Sha)

[*]The restriction on Defeat Enemies 2 has been removed from the 50-70 and 71+ Level Brackets, and will continue to function as it does on our live server for characters of all levels restricted only by Level Brackets.

[*]Defeat Enemies, Defeat Enemies 2, and Heroic Missions have had their points increased.

• Defeat Enemies is now worth 1200 Points (up from 750)
    • Defeat Enemies 2 is now worth 2400 Points (up from 1650)
    • Missions: Heroic is now worth 1550 Points (up from 850)

This was just the first step in a larger and more robust PTS update we are currently working on which wasn’t quite ready for this PTS patch. We will provide further information once it’s ready to go!

We encourage you all to continue this conversation with us by heading to PTS and providing feedback! We are still interested in the following points:

• How do the new values feel? Do you feel that larger and more complex objectives have a more accurate point representation of their time and effort, and do those new values make those objectives more appealing to attempt?
  • Are there Objectives you feel are too rewarding? Not rewarding enough?
  • As a player who wants to partake in the story, do you feel like you are able to more actively participate in Conquest?
  • As a player who enjoys Operation/Warzone/Uprisings or other group play, do you feel like you are able to more actively participate in Conquest and that your time investment is more accurately reflected?
  • How do you feel about the Objectives for Feast of Prosperity? Did they encourage you to partake in the event? Did you enjoy earning Conquest through Event participation?
  • Any other thoughts or feedback you may have!
Edited by EricMusco

Hi all!

As Chris mentioned yesterday during our Live Stream, live-service game systems changes are based on data we see regarding how everyone is interacting with the system, our own hypothesis, and a dialogue with all of you! We believe the dialogue portion is a critical part of this process, and is one of the driving reasons we took our 6.1.4 Conquest updates to PTS. We want to thank you for all of your input, and encourage you to continue having a conversation with us!

We have continued to iterate on what the 6.1.4 Conquest system looks like based on the above process, and I would like to share with you some updates we are making which you can expect to see coming in an upcoming PTS patch:

• The planetary restrictions for <Planet> Defeat Enemy Objectives and <Planet> Heroic Missions Objectives have been removed.
    • This should once again function how it does on our live server, restricted only by Level Brackets (so for example, a Level 25 character will not have Defeat Enemies for Mek-Sha)

[*]The restriction on Defeat Enemies 2 has been removed from the 50-70 and 71+ Level Brackets, and will continue to function as it does on our live server for characters of all levels restricted only by Level Brackets.

[*]Defeat Enemies, Defeat Enemies 2, and Heroic Missions have had their points increased.

This was just the first step in a larger and more robust PTS update we are currently working on which wasn’t quite ready for this PTS patch. We will provide further information once it’s ready to go!

We encourage you all to continue this conversation with us by heading to PTS and providing feedback! We are still interested in the following points:

• How do the new values feel? Do you feel that larger and more complex objectives have a more accurate point representation of their time and effort, and do those new values make those objectives more appealing to attempt?
  • As a player who wants to partake in the story, do you feel like you are able to more actively participate in Conquest?
  • As a player who enjoys Operation/Warzone/Uprisings or other group play, do you feel like you are able to more actively participate in Conquest and that your time investment is more accurately reflected?
  • How do you feel about the Objectives for Feast of Prosperity? Did they encourage you to partake in the event? Did you enjoy earning Conquest through Event participation?

Is this a mtf joke?

You are buffing braindead solo activities YET AGAIN

How about bringing something to multiplayer people? Like, the ones who actually pay for your game?

There are alot of suggestions in this thread alone.

If you'd care you'd read it.

But aye. Feeding a companion is niw worth 2 GSF matches or 3 heroic missions.

Guys, you are INSANE.

The planetary restrictions for <Planet> Defeat Enemy Objectives and <Planet> Heroic Missions Objectives have been removed.

As a braindead mostly solo / small group player who also pays (a lot) for the game...

Thank You! I recognize it is still a nerf but this a step in the right direction by allowing us to continue visiting a variety of planets, which I enjoy.

Dasty

P.S. There have been some good suggestions in this thread about GSF / medals, FPs etc.. I hope you are still looking at those activities too.

Edited by Jdast

Is this a mtf joke?

You are buffing braindead solo activities YET AGAIN

They are increasing points from the points in PTS that are lower than live. Even with this increase, those values are lower current ones, so is still a nerf, not a buff.

From values i saw, i still think there are a couple of group activities that even with the increase they provide little points. For example Vet FP i think is one that needs a little more.

Also, a one time daily objective for each one (lower than MM one, but bigger than the rng GF) would be nice.

Edited by Balameb

They are increasing points from the points in PTS that are lower than live. Even with this increase, those values are lower current ones, so is still a nerf, not a buff.

From values i saw, i still think there are a couple of group activities that even with the increase they provide little points. For example Vet FP i think is one that needs a little more.

Also, a one time daily objective for each one (lower than MM one, but bigger than the rng GF) would be nice.

Aye, Vet FPs need some love.

And Unranked PvP too.

I actually enjoy heroic missions, not every single one, but I have favorites and areas I go to regularly or cycle through. They aren't being buffed again, they're still lower than what they currently are on the regular servers. They're changing the planned nerf to be less than what they initially purposed.

To the devs, if you're going to nerf the heroic mission objective than please don't make it one per day per legacy. Since I enjoy heroics I'd love it to be infinitely repeatable, but I get that seems to be something you really don't like doing with objectives. With that lowered point value it needs to be once per day, per character. I still think the point value is too low.

With the way conquest is on the live servers it works so well for tiny alt-filled guilds. We can achieve our conquest goal and still have time for players to engage in play that isn't conquest focused if they choose to. Please consider that the reasons for doing conquest for a small guild are different than those of a large guild. A tiny guild is not aiming to win control over a planet. The mega guilds make that pretty much impossible. I'd bet that most small guilds, like the ones I'm in, are really just trying to open their flagships. Counting myself, there are three active players in my guilds. We run multiple alts through conquest and then collect as many encryptions as we can. Our guild doesn't work less than a larger guild to hit those goals. When you consider it's three people hitting personal conquest multiple times those three people are actually putting forth a lot of time and effort to make it happen.

If you're going to nerf the easy, soloable, or small group content then please consider reducing the personal conquest goal if a guild is invading the small yield planets. This would allow the small guilds to continue to work toward opening their ships at a reasonable rate.

For example Vet FP i think is one that needs a little more.

^^^ So much this! My guildies and I love running vet fps together. We've been trying to do some MM as well but with only three of us that gets a little more complicated. Vet fps let us up the difficulty a bit.

Thank you for listening to feedback! These changes are a step in the right direction, but they still nerf shorter activities, making conquest longer and less engaging for most players. Outside of a few vocal folks in these forums, you probably won't find many players who will like the nerfs.

You asked an interesting question -- will these changes still let you play story, etc? I think the main deterrent to playing story -- or any activity that players like -- are the daily restrictions on earning points. If I want to run through the whole story on a planet, I very quickly stop earning conquest points. So the incentive is to quit playing until the next day. This reduces engagement and immersion in the story. If I want to pvp, I quickly lose the big benefits, so I quit and wait for the refresh the next day. And I can't simply move to another alt because conquest is legacy-bound. I think the solution to incentivize more engagement is to allow more activities to be repeated, maybe not infinitely, but a few times a day.

Sarfux and Darkbloom have offered some really good and novel ideas above. I would support looking into them.

Hi all!

Thank you. It is appreciated, even though there is at least one person who thinks it is okay to name call but typical.

There are some changes that some group activities could use and there been a few individuals that have stated what could be done (minus the person who thinks name calling is smart) and I would talk to those individuals such as: Darkbloom and Sarfux.

Hi all!

•  

•  

You keep talking about balancing objectives in a situation where daily repeatable Planetary Missions and Rampages orbiting them amount to almost 100 daily conq objectives to ding. Ones that are available every single day and every single week.

No Multiplayer activity has even 10% of that consistently available!!

Can you please give ALL multiplayer exclusive content more daily repeatable missions? Why is this not a thing? < - I'd really like to hear this discussed. Why is a huge amount of daily objectives such an exclusive domain of a playstyle that needs no other people to happen?

How do you plan on fixing the current situation if one activity has 100 missions every day of every week and all other activities don't have even 10% of that?

You can tweak two(!!!) daly repeatables GSF has all day long. it is still TWO MISSIONS. 2. vs almost 100 missions.

There has been lots of constructive discussion about potential new GSF daily repeatables in this very thread. By lots of different people. It'd be nice if you could even comment on this.

Clash In Hyperspace conquest event is next to extinct - it happens few times a year. Could you not lift objectives from Clash In Hyperspace, tweak them a bit and make them available on weekly basis? Ground pvp could get the same treatment with its respective conq week.

Perfectly ordinary players can bring 30-40 characters to conq target every single week. This is possible thanks to those 100 planetaries and their attached rampages. It is very simple and efficient to distribute completion of dozens and dozens of different compact sized planetary mission/rampage objectives evenly across 4, 6 even 8 different chars each day.

Those new, huge PvP weekly, GSF weekly, Operations weekly etc mission dings bring a nice haul of conq for the guild. Character/player personally doesn't benefit from it as much. If character has 35k conquest and completes weekly giving 200k, said character gets no meaningful personal benefit from anything that goes past the 50k.He has 235k conquest and gets the same rewards he'd get at 50k.

- - -

As it stands, planetary missions are vastly superior conquest in two ways:

A) You get Conquest faster and there is (prolly) much more of it to be had. Pretty simple really.

B) Huge weekly mission dings bring raw numbers closer. However, huge weekly dings are always "dumb conquest" - Player can't distribute it evenly across his legacy. Those 100 Planetary missions/Rampages give " smart conquest" that you can split evenly with very high accuracy. It makes 200k via 30 planetary objective completions much more useful and valuable than 200k via single big weekly objective completion. Via planetaries, a player can reach conquest target on 3-4 different characters with that 200k. He gets 3-4 times the mission rewards. Meanwhile, a singular big meaty new weekly ding brings one character to 200k+ conquest. For 1 x the mission rewards. See the issue?

How can you balance stuff if you introduce no new objectives to multiplayer content? Something like 20 constantly available daily repeatable missions for each playstyle that needs other people to even happen would surely be so much easier to balance than current situation is.

If the underlying situation in need of fixing is something as hopeless as "Hm, ok let's make playstyle with 100 daily repeatables and playstyle with 2 daily repeatables bit more balanced" then ofc you are inevitably stuck with solution like " ok, lets make it so another of those two dailies gives 200k conq now!" Which, ofc is so much better than depressing garbage on live server atm..but..why not just give all playstyles more daily repeatables?

Ability to get 200k conq in 90 mins by doing 30 daily repeatables is always much more valuable than getting 200k conq in 90 mins by one single mission.

So yeah, TLDR More daily repeatables for multiplayer content please.Why is this not a thing? It seems like such an obvious solution. Daily repeatables are very accurate science and easy to control from devs pov. Its fun to chase them from players' pov. Giving 100 of those to soloable content was clearly not an issue so why did you stop there?

P.S It seems to me there are very few people on test center. If you don't incentivize it, you won't get any multiuplayer stuff tested at all; that content doesn't happen.

Edited by Stradlin