Character Boost Token

Danoneksagan

Hello This is my First post but i have a problem . When i subscribed SWTOR i used my character Boost Token to Play KOTFE but can i delete my character from The outlander story and create a new and play KOTFE once Again?

The rules are quite clearly stated when you use the token;

* If you level up, the token becomes non-refundable.

* If you finish *any* mission (including crew skill missions), the token becomes non-refundable.

So if you have finished KotFE, you have completed many, many missions, and you will not get the token back.

That said, of course you can create a new character and play through KotFE again, even without the token. Characters that start at level 1 get a whole bunch of other stories available, and then (once they are at least level 60) can begin the KotFE story.

• 3 weeks later...

The fastest way, if you don't mind the money is to create new character, then buy, and use a master token which instantly puts that character to lvl70, and gives an apropiate gear, and unlocks the ship. Then travel to ship, and start the KOTFE questline. (2000 cartel coin) The KOTFE questline can be started once you reached the apropiate level regardless of how much your own story finished.

Fastest way without real money involved is probably spamming the flashpoints once you reach lvl15. You still try to do quests, but whenever flashpoint available you go for it. I plan to use this tactic to level up some characters, then rush through the class quests with them. Purely out of curiousity in their stories.