Battle Rez timers

So doing some operations with my guild, and someone died. I go to use the b-rez, and the guy I used it on says "2 minutes til I can accept the revive?" What the F*** is that?

It seems that the battle rez works the same as the kind of rez you would take out in the world after dying, in that in increases the time you have to wait before rezing.

Why? this makes absolutely no sense. Battle rez should be instant, having a 2 minute wait to accept the rez is a complete waste of a rez

there should be no rez timers at all in the game to keep the action flowin gw2 is beta playin right now guess what NO REZ TIMER take a page bioware drop the rez timer its insane

Then go play GW2 if you like it that much. Spend hours selling your dyes in chat. There should be penalties for death in the OPs. Did you BRez someone else during that encounter? Are you; as teh raid leader not keeping track of the debuffs on your people? Making a mistake and coming here and QQing something that could have been prevented ......

WOW JUST WOW

well I do havea problem with a battle rez... and it says.. wait 5 seconds.. they click accept and it kicks them out of the instance..

if you spam click the brez button you're gonna port out because you have the "ACCEPT REZ IN 5..4.3.2.1." button and the "RETURN TO MEDCENTER" buttons, and when the timer hits 0, for a second, only the "RETURN TO MEDCENTER " button is in the middle of the rez window, before the "ACCEPT REZ" button reappears, so if you're spam clicking the countdown button, you wind up clicking the graveyard rez. Just need to not spam click, and wait up the actual Accept Rez button appears.

I'm sure they'll fix this in the future.

if you spam click the brez button you're gonna port out because you have the "ACCEPT REZ IN 5..4.3.2.1." button and the "RETURN TO MEDCENTER" buttons, and when the timer hits 0, for a second, only the "RETURN TO MEDCENTER " button is in the middle of the rez window, before the "ACCEPT REZ" button reappears, so if you're spam clicking the countdown button, you wind up clicking the graveyard rez. Just need to not spam click, and wait up the actual Accept Rez button appears.

I'm sure they'll fix this in the future.

There are times, even if you wait 2-3 seconds AFTER.. and you click ACCEPT REZ.. It will still kick you out.

Then go play GW2 if you like it that much. Spend hours selling your dyes in chat. There should be penalties for death in the OPs. Did you BRez someone else during that encounter? Are you; as teh raid leader not keeping track of the debuffs on your people? Making a mistake and coming here and QQing something that could have been prevented ......

WOW JUST WOW

im a dps'er, so the death was not my fault. as a merc i have a brez, and i reacted quicker than anyone else to get it out. that is not the point tho. i wasted my brez on someone who would have basically had to wait til the fight was over to accept it. that is just dumb

there should be no rez timers at all in the game to keep the action flowin gw2 is beta playin right now guess what NO REZ TIMER take a page bioware drop the rez timer its insane

Shall we make it so that people cannot die in OPs? That solves the battle rez issue.

Edited by TheRealCandyMan

Rezers in my guild including myself as a dps have found that we are unable to b-rez people in the Ops as the b-rez is greyed out and unusable. this has happened frequently and without having any 5min b-rez timer it will not alow us to cast the b-rez, we have the same issue with sages not being able to shield the tanks and others. the spell is greyed out and no timers or cooldown on the receiver or caster. These things need to be looked at.