3.0 DPS Leaderboards

HumbleOlive

[CLOSED]

Updated: 2/20/15

[DPS Leaderboard 3.0+]

*Parses posted to Parsely are also now accepted/preferred.

By posting parses in the thread, you are stating that you have read the following rules:

Rules

1. Must be combat logged on the level 60 Operations Training Target MK-5 and have the 1/1.5 million health module and the armor debuff module applied.

2. Actual logs may NOT be edited. Use Torparse's drop down tool to do so.

3. Class buffs/stims/adrenals are permitted.

4. Another player is not allowed to assist with Bloodthirst/Inspiration, Unlimited Power/Force Empowerment,. Tactical Superiority/Stack the Deck , armour debuff, etc during the logging.

5. Nightmare Pilgrim buff is not permitted.

6. No use of Legacy abilities or cybertech grenades, etc.

7. Only combat logs from Torparse/ Parsely will be accepted. All claims must be accompanied by a link to their parse.

8. When posting please use the following format: Character Name-Class-Spec-DPS-Guild Tag

eg.Rhaiyde-Guardian-Focus-5000-<SystemsRare Wealth>

9. Two counterpart parses from the same person/account are not permitted. For example, I cannot have both my sniper and my gunslinger on the same top 5 leaderboard. Additionally, one person may not have multiple specs on the same leaderboard. You can however have two parses up from separate (advanced) classes.

10. Pre-stacking buffs using in-combat related moves is not allowed. However, buffs that can be replicated in an operations setting is permitted. eg. Marauder/Sentinel pre-stacking Annihilate 4x.

*Ensuring that all of these rules are followed can be difficult endeavor so please post with reasons if you have concerns about a claim's validity.

DPS Calculation Format:

All DPS Numbers will be calculated via a (Time to Kill) format. This means that we will be taking your TTK and dividing it by exactly 1/1.5 million damage to ensure that each parse is accurate and there is a constant. It is also important to note that this thread will be ranked by TTK to avoid any discrepancies.

(1,500,000 / TTK = DPS) , (1,000,000/TTK=DPS)

Parses with some discrepancies and/or more thorough checking will have an asterisk assigned to them.

Contact me in game if you have any issues, Humbleneko <Republic> Humblenovak <Imperial> preferably by mail. ty

Edited by HumbleOlive
Updated 7/10/15

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Aetrus - Powertech - Pyrotech - 4789.157 DPS - <Vicious>

Done via TTK on the 1 mil dummy. 192s, two 198 implants, one 198 relic, a 198 vendor offhand. Also you guys, this is my off spec. I don't run this in PvP and I run it for less than half the bosses. :p Step your games up.

Edited by Aetrus

Sages seem to have taken a hit this round, at least as far as the dummy goes, but what the hell, someone has to stroke aetrus' ego. ;)

Aravail - Sage - Telekinetics - 4437 DPS* - <The Remnants of Hope>

*TORparse beta isn't cooperating, so for now here's a screenshot from Parsec.

And an alt: Liavara - Shadow - Serenity - 4229 DPS - <The Remnants of Hope>

Gave Balance a try just for lols, best I could get was