Yellow Color Stone ?

ashtonx

Seriously ? I thought you could change the color, but i heard it's yellow, seriously who the hell want's a fugly yellow stone ?

No wonder they didn't bother to inform about it in adds, instead they used early access which they screwed up as well

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously ? I thought you could change the color, but i heard it's yellow, seriously who the hell want's a fugly yellow stone ?

No wonder they didn't bother to inform about it in adds, instead they used early access which they screwed up as well

Care to say anything positive? Or are you just here to flame a game that hasn't even officially launches yet... I hear WoW is still running, it's not too late for you to go back.

I really hated the yellow stone in beta, but 20 hp for free is ok at low levels.

Care to say anything positive? Or are you just here to flame a game that hasn't even officially launches yet... I hear WoW is still running, it's not too late for you to go back.

What is with this elitism? There's nothing wrong with WoW, or the people who play it. Why are people always so resentful towards the most popular game of that genre? Sure, things could be better, it could also be a lot worse. Same goes for this game, or any game for that matter.

You get the same stupid **** on the Battlefield 3 forums - Go back and play CoD.. Okay... because they are SO different, right? Nobody ever runs around in BF3 like it's unreal tournament with their f2000 and IRNV scopes.... Oh wait...

How dare they give us free stuff!!

It's not free..... $85 for a digital download....... I've never paid that much for a game yet alone a downloaded version with no CD, Case, Printed **** that cost more than the bandwith..... Free my freaking ***......

Its black with a bright yellow light :)

If you want to be technical, the game launched the moment they sent the first wave of invites for early access. It has not however been released(since we don't have the physical copies of the game in our hands yet).

What is with this elitism? There's nothing wrong with WoW, or the people who play it. Why are people always so resentful towards the most popular game of that genre? Sure, things could be better, it could also be a lot worse. Same goes for this game, or any game for that matter.

You get the same stupid **** on the Battlefield 3 forums - Go back and play CoD.. Okay... because they are SO different, right? Nobody ever runs around in BF3 like it's unreal tournament with their f2000 and IRNV scopes.... Oh wait...

I think part of it comes from people always stating how X is just a poor mans WOW clone, or X has better graphics or cooler quests. Players who love the game, in this case STWOR, feel the need to protect their game for fear of it going down in flames due to the constant bashing and misinformation.

Kind wish we could pick our own colors, but at least its something.