The forgoten flashpoints

I posted something similar in the Suggestion Box, but maybe I would have better luck if I posted this here instead. I was thinking that the other flashpoints that haven't had a solo-story mode put in could get one in the near future. I am referring to Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Colicoid War Games, Red Reaper, Kaon Under Siege, and Lost Island. All but the last two can be slotted into the levelling path, as in given one-off quests at the end of every planet. For example:

Hammer Station at the end of Taris (Republic)/ Balmorra (Imperial)

Athiss at the end of Nar Shaddaa

Mandalorian Raiders at the end of Tatooine

Cademimu at the end of Alderaan

Colicoid War Games at the end of Quesh

Red Reaper at the end of Hoth

I say this because, according to a story guide I once saw, the Taral V/ Maelstrom Prison and Boarding Party/Foundry flashpoints take place after Balmorra (Republic)/Taris (Imperial). The rakghoul flashpoints can be given the same treatment as Directive 7, a solo quest after the class story. I understand that Colicoid is still not optimized enough, even for four players, after so many years, so that one can be safely ignored, but the other ones, I feel, could benefit from a solo mode, especially Mandalorian Raiders, given the new story content.

There once were courier droids that showed you a recorded message from Malgus/Satele and told you to report to the terminal on fleet if you are interested in the job. The fleet shuttles are still there, next to them were the couriers, but many of them were removed in 4.0, like so many flavour story elements we lost in that story-centered update.

Hammer Station courier is still on Dromund Kaas / Coruscant, the ones on Rep Taris / Imp Balmorra are gone.

Athis used to be on Nar Shaddaa, the droid is gone.

Mandalorian Raiders used to be on Tatooine

Cademimu used to be on Alderaan.

Colicoid War Games is still on the Belsavis space station.

Red Reaper courier is still on fleet (inner ring, becomes available after finishing the class story.)

Directive 7 courier is still on Fleet and Corellia

But yes, I agree: Restore flashpoint couriers, restore bonus series couriers, restore heroic turn in conversations (make it so that we need to return if we got the quest from the NPC ) restore the Makeb weekly, (Best weekly ever).

Edited by Mubrak

I always found it odd that Directive 7 got a solo version but so many other flashpoints did not. I can understand why the others did, but why D7 and none of the others? I fully support adding solo versions of all the other flashpoints. A few would need their mechanics changed a bit, Colicoid War Games might be a problem, but all of the others should be able to be made solo.

As to Mubrak's comment, I fully support that, as well.

• 3 weeks later...