Duster, mask and hat ?

Serai

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 23 and havent seen any of that gear. Nor is it on te GTN. I got my first poece of headware at level 18, it was a pilots cap. My guess? 25-30. However, ive recieved a vest that is very Han Solo-ish that can be upgraded indefinately so time will tell.

I havent seen anyone with that gear yet, even in the higher levels.. Which is wierd, considering all the other classes have iconic gear options from lvl 10 ish :(

So far at 18, I have gotten only one hat. IT looks like the hat that Scott Pilgrim wore to hide his shaggy hair. I have helmets turned off.

My character frowns in the preview window wearing it.

True story!

http://i.imgur.com/qR91Ph.jpg << This one? :D

Edited by Serai

Really? Ive gotten several vests and jackets that totally pull the Han Solo look

Yeah, I'm rocking that right now. I just want a decent hat at least :)

I think most of the Smuggler stuff likes more like the Han Solo Scoundrel instead of the Western-ish Gunslinger.

Thats what I gather as well. The second upgrade to gunslinger is the hat/duster, and I dislike that for two reasons: making obvious progression in styles ilke that will end in everybody using the same style and two: I like customization.

At least I can be happy that my main gripe in this class is the outfit styles /fabulous

Just got to 20 and I'm wearing a beanie with welding goggles on it. I have Corso wearing the aforementioned beanie that others have gotten. Any idea when will we be seeing trench coats?

The "dusters" that we are talking about are the western style trench coats. I guess we start seeing them around 25-30 from what some have said.

The "dusters" that we are talking about are the western style trench coats. I guess we start seeing them around 25-30 from what some have said.

Hit 26 this afternoon and even managed to come across a really really nice blue chest piece. that thankfully did NOT have a cape ( Lando kicks butt, just not a cape sort) and it looks just like the lower level stuff. So far imo the coolest jacket we get is the essles smugglers coat.

Side note, we get the DUMBEST hats so far, I'd kill for a bane style hat or well something that's not a knit cap or some sort of ninja mask with a bike helmet on it.

The mandalorian instance at 25 drops a really nice duster-like chestpiece, matches the Athiss headgear pretty nicely (perfect for an evil/bastard smuggler, makes the corrupted eyes the only thing you see). Would kill for a match color to chest piece though.

PS: The Nar Shadaa set makes you look like something straight out of a marvel MMO. Bright red with cape!

Yeah I'm level 17 and haven't gotten anything yet, all I have gotten are some sunglass looking goggle things...at least it's better than the beanie hat...haha. :jawa_tongue:

I hope it doesn't take too long to get some awesome duster and hat or something similar.

Edited by Atoli