No penalty for quiting warzones and heavy penalty on loss.

Gorrdan

Why would anyone want to stay and fight? i have spent last 8 matches just watching people quit and new taking their place, 4 to 5 ppl quitting if the match slightly goes in favor of opposition.

Earlier even if lost players used to get decent cash and commendations but now if you are not winning, quitting the match is the only option because you will get peanuts no matter how much effort you put into it. I am trying not to follow this routine but it is becoming harder and harder to stay in a match when people are leaving left and right in matches.

This aspect of warzones needs a serious consideration by Bio ware. The penalties for losing are too harsh. I likes the way rewards were set up before 1.2. (for example in Huttball i did my best and still got zero commendations, xp, cash on loss)

Please post your suggestions and also if you agree or disagree.

Edited by Gorrdan

Bioware is so smart. Why sit around in a losing warzone, get 14 coms only to get awarded with like 48 warzone coms and 0 credits.

Yeah I don't expect to get a crap ton of rewards for losing a warzone, the winners should always get the most but it's almost a complete waste of time to sit around in a losing warzone with the rewards you get.

Bioware is so smart. Why sit around in a losing warzone, get 14 coms only to get awarded with like 48 warzone coms and 0 credits.

Yeah I don't expect to get a crap ton of rewards for losing a warzone, the winners should always get the most but it's almost a complete waste of time to sit around in a losing warzone with the rewards you get.

Yes i agree. I don't mind losing but why discourage players who are already on losing side? it is as if BW wants people to quit and leave matches.