<MLP Friendship is Magic> Republic - PvE/20% Cooler

AngelFluttershy

I feel like this thread is missing something.

Not my normal genre of tunes... but, the video does have a certain somethin, somethin... Nice job.

Oh, I'll give you guys a free plug. I've teamed up with this Guild before on some planetary heroics. They're good folks.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Not my normal genre of tunes... but, the video does have a certain somethin, somethin... Nice job.

Oh, I'll give you guys a free plug. I've teamed up with this Guild before on some planetary heroics. They're good folks.

Agreed. One can appreciate the "production value" even if the song itself makes me want to shake a baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, it's a serious post, whoa! :eek:

MLP is recruiting for our top progression team!

MLP Friendship is Magic is looking for a skilled tank (preferably Shadow, but any class is okay) and one or two experienced DPS (preferably one ranged at least, but most classes will do) to help fill our top progression team. MLP is looking for skill and experience over raw gear. We have TFB HM on farm (<90min for full run) and quickly move through the first three bosses of NiM EC, so new recruits will quickly gather 63 rated gear. If you're interested in joining our top progression team, please send a private message on this site, or our guild forum, to Angelfluttershy/Fluttershy with the information included that is asked below.

For Tank Applicants:

Requirements:

• Gear: Full Campaign/Black Hole (61's); If you're missing a earpiece, implants, or relics we'll do our best to help you quickly acquire 61/63 rated equipment.
  • Operation Experience: Cleared Hard mode Explosive Conflict; Full or mostly cleared Hard Mode Terror From Beyond and any Nightmare Explosive Conflict experience are big bonuses, but aren't necessary.

Please include the following information in your message to Angelfluttershy/Fluttershy:

-Character Name

-Advanced Class

-Operation Experience

-Gearing (a AMR profile helps a lot)

For DPS Applicants:

Requirements:

• Gear: Full Campaign/Black Hole (61's); If you're missing a earpiece, implants, or relics we'll do our best to help you quickly acquire 61/63 rated equipment.
  • Operation Experience: Cleared Hard Mode Explosive Conflict; Full or mostly cleared Hard Mode Terror From Beyond and any Nightmare Explosive Conflict experience are big bonuses, but aren't necessary.
  • Damage Per Second Output (DPS): This will vary by class and gear, but we expect an applicant to be pulling over at least 1700 DPS in a six minute parse against the Operations Combat Dummy. If you need help with setting up or using MOX parser, we have a guide on our forum. Please upload and section parses to six minutes or longer on Torparse.

Please include the following information in your message to Angelfluttershy/Fluttershy:

-Character Name

-Advanced Class and Prefered Spec (example, Sentinel > Watchman; Gunslinger > DF/Sab Hybrid)

-Operation Experience

-Gearing (a AMR profile really helps)

-One six minute or longer parse on a Operation Dummy (parses during Ops like HM EC and HM TFB are bonuses, but aren't required)

Submissions will be reviewed by selected officers of the guild. If you aren't selected to be first seat in our top progression group you are still welcome to join the guild to run with other Ops teams, and you still have a chance to earn your seat in the top group if you improve beyond its current members, we need spots filled, or we need your particular class/spec.

Edited by AngelFluttershy

It should be pointed out that we are still recruiting in general, including under 50s. However, lately we have been having issues with forming a full group and have a proper go at NiM Kephess. We may not seem like it and even though we stylise ourselves as a casual guild we had Republic 1 and Server 2 clear of HM EC back on Vornskr and are confident of downing NiM provided we actually have a skilled team available. Some of our top raiders are sadly no longer available due to RL issues. A successful Tank/DPS applicant will have a guaranteed place on our Friday and Saturday runs starting at 9 EST. We have a lot of good healers but could still use replacements.

Our policy on non-progression runs is "if you are asked to sit out this week due to over-subscription, you are given preference next week".

It cannot be stressed enough that we will take skill and/or willingness to learn over gear and will endeavour to help you out with gearing in any way possible.

We've been approached by a great tank recently and are planning on giving them a run this week for our weekly Operations, so any tank applications submitted this week in direct interest of joining our top progression group will be on the backburner until we've given our newest recruit a fair run at the Operations.

The DPS position has been motioned for by a current member of the guild. This means we are still taking submissions for the DPS slot, but keep in mind that we are going to be giving a current member a shot at the spot first so replies may not be immediate.

Don't forget that we're always accepting players of any level, class, spec, and experience. If you'd like to join please hop on board!

Edited by AngelFluttershy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I´ve never heard of my little pony before so I googled it and came up with this: "My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls [...]" That´s where I stopped reading. I got two questions though:

1. I aint no Brony, I´m watching MMA and I´m working out and hence pretty jacked, am I still eligible?

2. Is it a girls guild?

I´ve never heard of my little pony before so I googled it and came up with this: "My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls [...]" That´s where I stopped reading. I got two questions though:

1. I aint no Brony, I´m watching MMA and I´m working out and hence pretty jacked, am I still eligible?

2. Is it a girls guild?

1. Anyone can join, we don't discriminate.

2. The majority of the guild's members are male, so if this was a girl-only guild it'd be way off-target right now.

just curious if you guys have members who are active late night? I'm in oceanic time zones (+8) and trying to find an ops running environment in that time bracket

If we do it's not many. Most of our players are Eastern, Pacific, or European. Sometimes there will be one person pulling a late nighter, but it isn't common.