$2.5 each kotor 1 or 2 in Steam

LUCASCASADEIS

It is one FANTASTIC game.

Must buy indeed.

Not so fond of KOTOR II though.

I enjoyed KotOR 2 a lot despite its lack of polish.I actually remember more of it and played it one time more than KotOR. Kreia's teachings changed my outlook on the world forever. And the Jedi academy theme...

I enjoyed KotOR 2 a lot despite its lack of polish.I actually remember more of it and played it one time more than KotOR. Kreia's teachings changed my outlook on the world forever. And the Jedi academy theme...

Kreias philosophy was indeed powerful, most interesting gaming character ever made.

KotOR 2 improved upon so many things like character interaction more skills and levels and better looking jedi robes, and more interesting dialog. KotOR 1 still had a better main plot, Revan was and always will be a more interesting mc. Carth Onasi was a better VA then Atton imo. The ending of KotOR 1 was far more epic then the 2nd. Both had their ups and downs, both were equally great!

KoTOR 2 is far, far more awesome with the cut content re-added. The game makes far more sense too. LucasArts shouldn't have pushed it out too soon like they did.

Also, KoTOR 1 and 2 being $2.50 now and comparing them to Makeb is trollish and silly. They're almost a decade old, each. Seriously people, get a clue.

KoTOR 2 is far, far more awesome with the cut content re-added. The game makes far more sense too. LucasArts shouldn't have pushed it out too soon like they did.

Does the version on Steam have the cut content restored? Or are you just referring to the versions that have been produced by the restoration projects?

I loved KoTOR 1 as well as the next guy or gal but thought 2 was far better, even in it's truncated form, because of Kreia, truly one of the most memorable characters in a game ever.