Mandalorian armor ?

Uludelu

The level 40 pvp gear looks more like a trooper with a cheap Mandalorian helmet rip off.

No, sadly,t her eis no real mandalorian armor available, they had some during beta but they didnt like the idea of 'heavy' only social items.

The level 40 pvp gear looks more like a trooper with a cheap Mandalorian helmet rip off.

No, sadly,t her eis no real mandalorian armor available, they had some during beta but they didnt like the idea of 'heavy' only social items.

Mandalorian armor and Trooper are are suppose to look alike. The republic actually did base their trooper armor off the mandalorian armor.

But, CAD, Foundery, and Boarding Party FPs all drop Mandalorian Armor, there is even a set from Mandalorian Radiers that has the name "House xxxx Armor" with the same style (looks like Uludelu's avatar).

Edited by WarMachine

Mandalorian armor and Trooper are are suppose to look alike. The republic actually did base their trooper armor off the mandalorian armor.

But, CAD, Foundery, and Boarding Party FPs all drop Mandalorian Armor, there is even a set from Mandalorian Radiers that has the name "House xxxx Armor" with the same style (looks like Uludelu's avatar).

Really :D

Really :D

Yes, no joking, I have the sets from all four of those instances, and actually modded them up for companions. Our Mandalorian buddy, for me actually looks mandalorian.

And its House Varad Armor you get in the Mando Raiders FP, I didn't like it because House Varad's color is yellow.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Don't know...

I am using Black Talon chest and i had a helm reward on Taris i believe. The helmet sort also drops in Boarding party it hink. With the matching gear colours my Hunter's gear looks all blue and white. More Mando than this i havent found...

All the other gears with the weird mustard colour or the crappy green... *shudder*

I'd really like to see proper mandolorian gear like you had in KOTOR. Bendak Starkiller was about the first one with that type of armor and later on Dxun. But in Kotor you had ALOT of good looking heavy armors which i really wouldnt mind seeing a bit brushed up in swtor. so many armors have all sorts of weird crap on it now =/