Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Threjyan
11.23.2016 , 09:50 AM | #8711
Quote: Originally Posted by Deaconik View Post
Achievements are useless. Good guess is the offhand(224 means the person at least knows someone capable of killing HM TFB). I personally give every HM FP several tries. If there's a sign of progression then I can survive few deaths. If there's only chaos then "Bye, Bye Beautiful".
i qued yesterday cause some peeps were asking for help on fp hm for dvl - we got korriban.1st try on droid we got to 1% and i thought, "ok if we got it to 1% it was prolly a mistake" but no.after that it just went worse and worse..and people were augmented - no set bonus, but even so..i had to sleep aswell so bye bye
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

Tsetso
11.23.2016 , 10:32 AM | #8712
Good guess is the offhand(224 means the person at least knows someone capable of killing HM TFB).
After a week it will only mean that the rng gods love him
You may have a different opinion and that's your opinion and I don't care.
#RemoveRNG

Daniel_Caparros
11.23.2016 , 01:42 PM | #8713
I was in EV HM this week (priority ops) and there was a clueless sniper with 208/216 comms gear and no augments.
  • He was not able to enter the ops because he was trying to enter through TfB
  • He had about 8K achievments points, but EV was only completed for SM
  • After some bosses he didn't roll in anything, people were asking why and I said that was probably because he didn't know to roll, which he confirmed
  • After that the devil on me start to whisper in my ear: I said if the needed a gear he should press alt+F4, everyone kept quiet
  • After the pylon fight, he tried to roll, pressing alt+f4, got DC'ED immediately... after he returned we asked what happened and he said "alt+f4 close the game
  • we continued and after the last boss was down (the sniper didn't die in the platforms, for a miracle) he rolled and got the 224 mainhand, i said to him in order to equip the mainhand he should drag the token on an empty space, click it and confirm... he destroyed his mainhand

Sundown
11.23.2016 , 02:30 PM | #8714
Quote: Originally Posted by Daniel_Caparros View Post
we continued and after the last boss was down (the sniper didn't die in the platforms, for a miracle) he rolled and got the 224 mainhand, i said to him in order to equip the mainhand he should drag the token on an empty space, click it and confirm... he destroyed his mainhand
I hope you are proud of yourself.

Rolodome
11.23.2016 , 03:16 PM | #8715
I was in EV HM this week (priority ops) and there was a clueless sniper with 208/216 comms gear and no augments.
  • After some bosses he didn't roll in anything, people were asking why and I said that was probably because he didn't know to roll, which he confirmed
  • After that the devil on me start to whisper in my ear: I said if the needed a gear he should press alt+F4, everyone kept quiet
  • After the pylon fight, he tried to roll, pressing alt+f4, got DC'ED immediately... after he returned we asked what happened and he said "alt+f4 close the game
  • we continued and after the last boss was down (the sniper didn't die in the platforms, for a miracle) he rolled and got the 224 mainhand, i said to him in order to equip the mainhand he should drag the token on an empty space, click it and confirm... he destroyed his mainhand
Wow, dude. Just... wow.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he was that gullible to listen to you twice or that you were to troll him twice. Probably a kid, tbh, to be that naive twice in a row. You probably trolled a 10 year old.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

Alexandrozingsw
11.23.2016 , 03:32 PM | #8716
Quote: Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
I hope you are proud of yourself.
if the story is true and not a delusional fantasy, I hope he gets reported and banned from the game.

josephinec
11.23.2016 , 04:12 PM | #8717
You are a variety of words that I cannot use on the forums because it will get me banned. It would be one thing if he was bossy, rude, or a troll, but he was clearly lost and confused and you had no reason to do that.
Click here so we all get nice things: http://www.swtor.com/r/yLqcYJ
#ThanksBioware
Vaylin deserved better.

Daniel_Caparros
11.23.2016 , 11:08 PM | #8718
Quote: Originally Posted by josephinec View Post
You are a variety of words that I cannot use on the forums because it will get me banned. It would be one thing if he was bossy, rude, or a troll, but he was clearly lost and confused and you had no reason to do that.
He just joined another pug that i was with an alt, he was with the same char and didn't know about lockouts... he didn't destroyed the mainhand... shame...

majopucik
11.24.2016 , 01:52 AM | #8719
Achievements are useless. Good guess is the offhand(224 means the person at least knows someone capable of killing HM TFB). I personally give every HM FP several tries. If there's a sign of progression then I can survive few deaths. If there's only chaos then "Bye, Bye Beautiful".
Interesting idea, but how will that work in 5.0? where getting gear only depends on how lucky you r

Deaconik
11.24.2016 , 02:01 AM | #8720
Quote: Originally Posted by majopucik View Post
Interesting idea, but how will that work in 5.0? where getting gear only depends on how lucky you r
It won't. How useful is achievement for HM/NIM operations from 3.0 for S&V(e.g.)? Useless. But everyone demands achievements for runs when many of them come from this era. What about people who hate KotFE? They are noobs because they cannot run TEC?

There's no way you can tell how good a person is based on the standard set of achievements for standard PUG content.
I am so good I am my own role model.