Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Premades and Yavin.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades and Yavin.

Floplag's Avatar


Floplag
01.18.2018 , 11:46 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
Flop in the forums like he's good, we just crushed you in 4 x 4 two nights ago and were nobodies. We dont even pvp. You and Jangor always talking smack, but when it comes down to it cant back it up.

your first post: 5/6/16
my first post: 12/13/11

You could play for 5 more years and you would be where I am right now.....
If i'm so bad, why is beating me something you remember and i dont? Yeah for you, you beat a bad player... grats?? i guess.

I've no idea who you are in game, but even assuming the above true youre "we" crushed a bunch of randoms as I havent grouped up the last couple of nights and did only enough to get the daily done while working on alts so grats again, you literally just proved my point, thanks.

The things is ive never claimed to be great, ever. But you know who i am, you target me, and it takes "we" to kill me so i'm probably not the worst card in the deck either. At least im not hiding behind "we"
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Rafiknoll's Avatar


Rafiknoll
01.18.2018 , 11:52 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
Flop in the forums like he's good, we just crushed you in 4 x 4 two nights ago and were nobodies. We dont even pvp. You and Jangor always talking smack, but when it comes down to it cant back it up.

your first post: 5/6/16
my first post: 12/13/11

You could play for 5 more years and you would be where I am right now.....
Says the OP of this thread??
Sorry, but if there is a single guy who proves for certain that total /played doesn't indicate skill...
Also, even assuming he lost to you (proof?), does it mean logical things he says are illogical? People here usually use logical arguments, not "talk smack".
In the post, you quoted Flop said valid things which would be valid even if he never played this game. You don't need in-game skill to speak in forums unless you want to claim something is OP or underpowered, the only requirement for most arguments is common sense and a brain...

-Bob-'s Avatar


-Bob-
01.18.2018 , 12:15 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
Flop in the forums like he's good, we just crushed you in 4 x 4 two nights ago and were nobodies. We dont even pvp. You and Jangor always talking smack, but when it comes down to it cant back it up.

your first post: 5/6/16
my first post: 12/13/11

You could play for 5 more years and you would be where I am right now.....
Flop isn't a terrible player, ive been in groups with him many times. He plays objectively, something considered by numbers farmers to be bad i guess.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
01.18.2018 , 05:20 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
Flop isn't a terrible player, ive been in groups with him many times. He plays objectively, something considered by numbers farmers to be bad i guess.
That depends on the type of pvp. If itís objective pvp and you play well at the type of pvp, then you arenít bad.
4v4 is a whole other kettle of fish and you are either good at it or not. Iíve played objective pvp with Flop and he is actually good at it.

Aeneas_Falco's Avatar


Aeneas_Falco
01.18.2018 , 05:35 PM | #95
I don't know Floplag, but...

You know what I never cared about? Who I killed or beat in Regs. Certainly not enough to post their character names or forum handle here. My caring ends at "GG."

That Dherpin cared enough to post off topic trash talk most likely indicates that, assuming he did actually get the better of Flop in that one match, he was probably farmed by Flop in a previous match or three. People generally don't hold grudges unless you get the better of them, and the salt is strong with this one.

Rafiknoll's Avatar


Rafiknoll
01.19.2018 , 12:48 AM | #96
And thus the whole page 10 of this forum is people defending the honor of a player who was (without a known good reason) attacked by another player and/or attacking that other player Funny how we humans work

Don't get this the wrong way, I am not laughing at anyone who posted here. The 2nd post on this page is my own (1st if you don't count Flop himself). Just nice to see people caring about wrong behavior even if it doesn't directly concern them. Not all PVP community is toxic yet

Floplag's Avatar


Floplag
01.19.2018 , 11:22 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafiknoll View Post
And thus the whole page 10 of this forum is people defending the honor of a player who was (without a known good reason) attacked by another player and/or attacking that other player Funny how we humans work

Don't get this the wrong way, I am not laughing at anyone who posted here. The 2nd post on this page is my own (1st if you don't count Flop himself). Just nice to see people caring about wrong behavior even if it doesn't directly concern them. Not all PVP community is toxic yet
I thank those who have spoken in my defense, it is very much appreciated.
I agree it is nice to occasionally see that not all of our community is represented by the douchebaggery we see so prevalent in chats and forums.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth