Chests on Ilum now respawn less frequently to reduce potential gains from farming.

HammerHermann

Really? So not only now do we have barely any pubs in Ilum due to factions being unbalanced we now have to wait for chest longer? This sounds like a step backwards not forward.

You know people are kill trading just to get the daily and weekly's done? Ridiculous!

I don't get this....

Really? So not only now do we have barely any pubs in Ilum due to factions being unbalanced we now have to wait for chest longer? This sounds like a step backwards not forward.

You know people are kill trading just to get the daily and weekly's done? Ridiculous!

I don't get this....

You might want to look at the kill trading threads of tears.

I don't get this....

"Chests" not "Armaments"

Ya its not the arn's its the slicing boxes and other crew skill loot (mostly slicing was the issue though from what I understand) with level 400 slicers that are level 10 out there camping boxes making 1 mil an hour or whatever.

On the same note though, why not increase the amount of arns and spread them around iLum? I mean whats the worry about this? You have to get 30 for the daily anyway its not like you are going to get that super quick and its impossible to get these at middle with everyone camped.

Personally if I was Gabe, I would spread them out all over, increase the amount of them and the spawn rate and then make it so if you are in an ops group if anyone gets one within a certain area it counts for everyone. This would increase people grouping and moving around to increase the number of small battles on the planet between pubs and imps.

They should've just banned the lowbies from entering Illum to camp chests. It's pretty obvious that they are there to farm.

I never seen a level 50 camp at a box, well because, level 50 usually have better things to do like driving around in circles picking up armaments.