Overall Achievements Leaderboard 3

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I still don't know if the set bonus achievements shouldn't be considered as unobtainable achievements, since the achievement does not complete when you buy the empty set from vendor. That means you really need to get all the pieces from where they drop as reward.

For example the Rapid Response gear, you need to be doing the daily missions and the weeklies nonstop to be getting the pieces for this one. There is also RNG to what you get, which piece. From the dailiy crates you also get for example the Stationary Grit, Taskmaster, The Entertainer and many other gear sets. So if buying from the vendor really doesnt count towards the achievement then this will be one hell of an achievement. I think its a bug and the vendor set bonuses should count.

Edited by merovejec

Buying the random unidentified item for 500k/1k tech fragments from Kai Zykken does count towards the achievement (when I bought full Lord of Pain set on 1M/3k tech vendor it did not, count, when I bought random item from Kai and got a piece from that set it unlocked the item, so now I have 1/7 Lord of Pain items in achievement). It is not reliable method to get it, but eventually you will have tech fragments to spare when you finish sets for your most played classes, so you can gamble here for achievements.

Buying the random unidentified item for 500k/1k tech fragments from Kai Zykken does count towards the achievement (when I bought full Lord of Pain set on 1M/3k tech vendor it did not, count, when I bought random item from Kai and got a piece from that set it unlocked the item, so now I have 1/7 Lord of Pain items in achievement). It is not reliable method to get it, but eventually you will have tech fragments to spare when you finish sets for your most played classes, so you can gamble here for achievements.

Yes thats the thing, you will be gambling this way. Now that the stuff is nonferundable it will be even more of a gamble. I dont mind a challenge, but this is purely dependend on drops and rng. Like if the system would somehow check your items, inventory etc then it would be logical, like you said, you will buy 4 pieces the game will check inv and see you have the 4 and will give you the 5th or 6th, not the one you already have.

Use my other thread :p

As of now only Dying Precision is actually unobtainable, but not being able to buy directly from the vendor will make these achievements take a long time. You'll likely have to grind content on multiple classes, changing your loot spec when necessary.

The update to refunds makes no difference to Unidentified Unique Item, that was already non-refundable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...