current imperial pvp guild line up

agape_

I'm shocked Dreadnaughts even made the list considering fully half of the below 50's PVPers on Harbinger out DPS/Heal this guild.

I needed to put dreadnaughts at the very bottom of the scale because this list is not complete. I wanted to make sure everyone knew that dreadnaughts is the bottom of the barrel though.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from the guy who alongside 4 others got OWNED in Outlaw's Den by 2 War Machine players. Lol your knowledge is severely lacking apparently, as War Machine isn't even a PVP guild, nor do we claim to be. It's cute though that you wanted to include us in your little popularity poll, we appreciate the recognition. <3

And as I read further, I laugh even more. This thread is a total joke.

This might be the funniest and most absurd reply i've heard yet. The very notion that any war machine player could own me is ridiculous, maybe you owned someone with a similar name, hell maybe one of you rolled an alt with a similar name to mine and owned him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the server knows you pvp but the point of this thread is to make sure you know where you are on the scale.

This might be the funniest and most absurd reply i've heard yet. The very notion that any war machine player could own me is ridiculous, maybe you owned someone with a similar name, hell maybe one of you rolled an alt with a similar name to mine and owned him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the server knows you pvp but the point of this thread is to make sure you know where you are on the scale.

This is Indian guy from warmachine.....

This is Indian guy from warmachine.....

Guess that's not you in the tape then, is it, R. Kelly?

Notice that this depicts an entirely separate WarMachineMemberPwningAgapex occsasion....ROFL

And it's not THE scale....it's YOUR scale, which again is comically erroneous. Good show, best laugh i've had in a while.

Edited by DarthAnvil

This guy cracks me up. One day we were playing Voidstar and we are doing well. I am on Lucille, plant 1st door, lower bridge, get across to other side and far door and im planting and he sends me a whiper:

"Nice Job, you shouldn't take that lightly, coming from me thats something"

I just laughed because it was SOOO completely absurd. As if He was the arbiter of who's got game and who doesnt. And of course now he's here with his "Scale" to tell us all what's what. So patently ridiculous.

As for War Machine. I have my sniper in that guild. It hasn't been a PVP guild since a ton of members left for Disconnect because they wanted a focus on Ranked PVP. A lot still PVP, but not ranked and rarely even in a 4 man group. Mostly solo Q'ers and duo Q'ers. I am in the guild because a few friends were there and gave me someone to chat and do dailies with. (And they're nice people always willing to give each other a hand with things ...)

On a side note, that tag under your name means absolutely nothing to me. I get comments from guys in Deadweight who i've never even heard of. (And lets be honest Deadweight isnt half the talent Afflicted was ...) They say things like "You suck , youre in War Machine". But if I suck so bad why did I just put you on your face?

Stop measuring everything by the guild. Half these guys in these guilds are just along for the ride because they wanna sport that fancy guild tag. It gives them a sense of pride they cannot achieve on their mediocre own.

Edited by macnernie

This guy cracks me up. One day we were playing Voidstar and we are doing well. I am on Lucille, plant 1st door, lower bridge, get across to other side and far door and im planting and he sends me a whiper:

I just laughed because it was SOOO completely absurd. As if He was the arbiter of who's got game and who doesnt. And of course now he's here with his "Scale" to tell us all what's what. So patently ridiculous.

As for War Machine. I have my sniper in that guild. It hasn't been a PVP guild since a ton of members left for Disconnect because they wanted a focus on Ranked PVP. A lot still PVP, but not ranked and rarely even in a 4 man group. Mostly solo Q'ers and duo Q'ers. I am in the guild because a few friends were there and gave me someone to chat and do dailies with. (And they're nice people always willing to give each other a hand with things ...)

On a side note, that tag under your name means absolutely nothing to me. I get comments from guys in Deadweight who i've never even heard of. (And lets be honest Deadweight isnt half the talent Afflicted was ...) They say things like "You suck , youre in War Machine". But if I suck so bad why did I just put you on your face?

Stop measuring everything by the guild. Half these guys in these guilds are just along for the ride because they wanna sport that fancy guild tag. It gives them a sense of pride they cannot achieve on their mediocre own.

spit that fire

Nice post. You shouldn't take that lightly, coming from me, that's something.

army of monkeys

resevoir dogs

hostile takeover

BOSS

dreadnaughts???

I guess I have been playing pub too much lately, because I am not familiar with these guilds. Well I've seen a few of these guilds members, but I personally have never seen them in a ranked match. Nor have these guilds stood out to me in reg warzones to make me think "Damn, this guild is awesome". I'm not saying these guilds are bad, but I am unaware of them. And they are PVP guilds? Are you sure?

Well I just asked my guildmates who are online if they recognize your names, and none of us do. We all pvp every day Are you in a PVP guild? Are you sure?

Well I just asked my guildmates who are online if they recognize your names, and none of us do. We all pvp every day Are you in a PVP guild? Are you sure?

LOL

Guess we play at different times? I dunno.

But I'm that fail wanna be healer... Those that know me, love to beat me up and laugh at me. The nice ones will throw in a hug once in a while. Hmm, am I in a pvp guild? Suprisingly yes. Why they would ever want to keep me I couldn't tell you, I sure as hell suck at pvp.

I think they just like to hear my sexy voice saying "Where do you want me?"....

Ya it's got to be my voice and vague comments, leaving way too much open for the wild imagination.

Nice to meet you.

You are?

We healer chicks have got to use whatever works...or something...whatever we hope works...yeah....that's it...

STOP KILLING ME I'M A GIRL...maybe that'll work... :D

NO!!!!

Don't let them know you are a girl. THEY WILL KILL YOU MORE!!!! They love to hear us squeal as they beat our faces in.

I should have rolled a male toon. And never spoke in vent/mumble....

Things would have been much different.

1. Dps that never focus someone.

2. More dps that never focus someone.

3. Node deserters.

4. Dps that let Imperials run a train on republic healers.

5. Organized republic PvP guilds.

6. Dps that never focus or interrupt.

Lol, I was playing covenant in regs last night and every time I touched a healer all 6 dps immediately leapt to me. Your peels seem just fine if not too far from that experience

We healer chicks have got to use whatever works...or something...whatever we hope works...yeah....that's it...

STOP KILLING ME I'M A GIRL...maybe that'll work... :D

Or fake sobbing, maybe that will work? I hear most guys are uncomfortable with emotions.

NO!!!!

I should have rolled a male toon. And never spoke in vent/mumble....

Things would have been much different.

When I first started SWTOR I actually wanted the name Grimm or Grotesk. I was going to try and pull of the 'I'm a guy who plays a female character but I'm totally a dude' thing. But both the names were taken. :(

When I first started SWTOR I actually wanted the name Grimm or Grotesk. I was going to try and pull of the 'I'm a guy who plays a female character but I'm totally a dude' thing. But both the names were taken. :(

Those names totally sound like a girl trying to pretend to be a guy playing a female character but is totally a dude.

Lol, I was playing covenant in regs last night and every time I touched a healer all 6 dps immediately leapt to me. Your peels seem just fine if not too far from that experience

You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.

You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.

hmmm, just a little uncalled for and rude I think, not to mention completely out of line.

Did you get your epeen broken by a recruit geared Covenant member?

Do you feel better now, that you are talking trash about a Pub guild on a Imp thread?

Your just talking trash man and trolling for fun. Say what you will about Covenant but none of the members go down easy. I like Covenant and have nothing but respect for them they have great players who treat others with respect. I remember when Zu Zu was on the Imp side and I was sorry to see them leave.