Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars; Rebels Season IV

t-darko
02.14.2018 , 01:06 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Cawyden View Post
I know I hope this becomes true - but still worried especially about Wolffe and Gregor.
Well, he essentially confirmed it in the quote from that article, and why not, why else, as Filoni says, is there a bearded guy on Endor fighting for the Rebels. As for knitting out the fate of the rest of the cast I have faith in Dave Filoni. He has emerged as the only one in the the franchise who actually is creative AND can deliver a decent Star Wars interpretation in his storytelling. I still hold the three last episode in TCW season 5 as some of the best Star Wars Stories ever told.

Mr Filoni gonna make this happen, we may not like it, some of us might even love it, but neither of us will walk away and wonder what just happened . . .

EDIT; Just came across this teaser for the upcoming season start, kinda underline my point of view

BradTheImpaler
02.14.2018 , 02:46 PM | #82
I'll be eager to find out Thrawn and Pryce's fates. Thanks in part to the Thrawn novel, they're two of my favourite characters from Rebels.

I'm hoping Thrawn, at least, survives the final season.
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke

Rebamcfan
02.15.2018 , 12:34 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
I'll be eager to find out Thrawn and Pryce's fates. Thanks in part to the Thrawn novel, they're two of my favourite characters from Rebels.

I'm hoping Thrawn, at least, survives the final season.
Filoni has confirmed that Thrawn lives past the events of Rogue One. Timothy Zahn's upcoming novel "Thrawn: Alliances" is set after the events of it.
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If you liked what I posted, feel free to use my Referral link. ^_^

Cawyden
02.15.2018 , 03:18 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
Filoni has confirmed that Thrawn lives past the events of Rogue One. Timothy Zahn's upcoming novel "Thrawn: Alliances" is set after the events of it.
That is very good news. I am not fond of killing of characters just because they weren't in the old movies so it means they must be dead by then. There can be other reasons for why a certain character was not there at certain points of times. I hope we get even more books and hopefully movies about Thrawn.

Rebamcfan
02.16.2018 , 07:31 AM | #85
That is very good news. I am not fond of killing of characters just because they weren't in the old movies so it means they must be dead by then. There can be other reasons for why a certain character was not there at certain points of times. I hope we get even more books and hopefully movies about Thrawn.
I would love to see Thrawn to make his appearance in silver screen, but I'll be very content with more books about him. Crossing my fingers that he survives "Alliances".
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If you liked what I posted, feel free to use my Referral link. ^_^

Cawyden
02.16.2018 , 01:21 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
I would love to see Thrawn to make his appearance in silver screen, but I'll be very content with more books about him. Crossing my fingers that he survives "Alliances".
Yeah me too. There is so much potential and as long as Zahn has the ideas they can do so much with him. Killing him off would be such a waste.

Rebamcfan
02.17.2018 , 04:22 AM | #87
Yeah me too. There is so much potential and as long as Zahn has the ideas they can do so much with him. Killing him off would be such a waste.
I agree. I'm really hopeful that Zahn has more in his sleeve to use for Thrawn, and for more Star Wars in general.

Paulsutherland
02.19.2018 , 11:15 PM | #88
Just saw episode 10 & 11 .... oh boy.

Looks like I'll have more 'salt' coming out of my eyes for awhile.

Rebamcfan
02.20.2018 , 12:36 AM | #89
I just finished episode 10.. I'm not crying, I'm not crying..

t-darko
02.20.2018 , 09:22 AM | #90
Well . . . this y'all need to see before we can discuss. Loved the new Logo for the show!