Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars; Rebels Season IV

fishpeople
02.20.2018 , 10:55 AM | #91
Wow, I did not expect that.

MadDutchman
02.20.2018 , 08:58 PM | #92
Dam, I've been expecting that ever since I saw the name of the episode but that was still brutal
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Rebamcfan
02.26.2018 , 04:51 AM | #93
Can't wait to see the Emperor on today's new episodes, it will be cool to hear Ian McDiarmid providing voice for him.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Paulsutherland
02.27.2018 , 12:26 AM | #94
Okay ... really didn't think Star Wars would tackle 'that.' Great episodes!

t-darko
02.27.2018 , 06:21 AM | #95
Well, well, well!! By the Ol' almighty George Lucas . . . I think I just wet myself

Thank You, Dave, the Cast and All of You all making this happen.

That's how it's done, hope that someone in the driverseat of the Franchise realize this as well . . .

DarthDymond
02.27.2018 , 07:33 PM | #96
Wow . . .

So, those episodes had some concepts (and plot points) I'm not sure I'm necessarily a fan of, but I thought they were executed extremely well -- enough so that I'm definitely a fan of the episodes themselves.

We've gotten to the point where, for me at least, it's really hard for special effects (especially CGI) to have a "wow factor" anymore just based on their realism / technical achievement, so I absolutely love it when they do something that's creatively striking instead. I thought the scene in the Last Jedi where they had the mirror line of Rey was really engaging, and I found both the mural scenes and the design of the "world between worlds" to be great as well (especially when coupled with some of the music they used).

So, while I'm really not sure how I feel about some of the . . . broader implications for these episodes, I definitely enjoyed them.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

MadDutchman
02.27.2018 , 08:18 PM | #97
Dam if this is what they are going to pull on the second last set of episodes I can't wait for the finale.

So far this season has been very predictable (not a bad thing really) but they really surprised me with how they handled

Spoiler

and I honestly have no idea how they are going to end this. They still need to get Ezra and
Spoiler
out of the way, and time is running out.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

JattaGin
03.01.2018 , 06:28 AM | #98
These last episodes were insane. In a very positive way. That [if you saw the episode, you know what] was a total mindf^ck. And the appearance of [if you saw the episode, you know who] was just terrific. I've come from hating that character at the very beginning to loving that person.

I really don't know how they want to wrap all of this up in just two episodes though. It's like they opened Pandora's box.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

t-darko
03.01.2018 , 06:46 AM | #99
Hmmm, considering that the Concept of the Force is chiseled out from this 16 second line from E4 by Obi-Wan, i'd say that we, and Ezra, were shown one aspect on how that would work. It's interesting how up to the cave scene in TLJ this kind of revelations have been restricted to the cartoon series.

The concept of how the Force "surrounds us" and "binds the galaxy together" has never really been 'shown' as it is in "World between Worlds". I partly agree with Dymond's concerns on these plot developments concerning the Force and are really expecting a "midichlorian" outcry about it. But handled well it would not be the disaster one sometimes makes this concepts to be.

On the other hand, returning more to what might happen next, Ezra now haw a significant insight in how the Force works. Insights that would explain the Emperor's interest and the Sith's lack of knowledge regarding the Force, it also explains Yoda's many comment on the the topic in his encounters with dokuu and the Palpatine in the PTs.
But as we move through the PT's we learn that the deeper knowledge about the Force is on decline, hence giving Palpatine the upper hand, thru the OTs and now the ST's we learn that all of it seems to be lost.

By knowing what we know thru the lost missions, Mortis and now this thru Ezras experiences, Yoda's dialog with Luke in TLJ makes sense, it also put us the Fan/interested viewer on par(well, sort of) with Yoda's knowledge, that in turn will add an dimension to when we later on will follow Rey's quest for more knowledge of the Force.

My conclusion then. I'm with the Dutchman on this. Those involved, Ezra in particular now need to be killed of. Why? Well his knowledge is lost, there can't be any other outcome of this;
Spoiler

Spoiler

JattaGin
03.02.2018 , 04:25 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by t-darko View Post
By knowing what we know thru the lost missions, Mortis and now this thru Ezras experiences, Yoda's dialog with Luke in TLJ makes sense, it also put us the Fan/interested viewer on par(well, sort of) with Yoda's knowledge, that in turn will add an dimension to when we later on will follow Rey's quest for more knowledge of the Force.
That's a very interesting point. I like it.

Quote: Originally Posted by t-darko View Post
Those involved, Ezra in particular now need to be killed of. Why? Well his knowledge is lost, there can't be any other outcome of this;
I agree, but I cannot imagine them doing that. Just like with Ahsoka back in TCW. Back then, I was convinced that she would die at the end and that this would be one more reason for Anakin to fall to the dark side. I was totally wrong with my assumption.

My guess: Ahsoka and Ezra will go into hiding, not somewhere, but somewhen in between time and space. Out of reach for everyone, but theoretically still alive. In such a way that they could even come back for Episode IX. (I'm not saying that I think that this will happen, just that the theoretical possibility will be created. They kill the characters without killing them.)
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.