Scheduled Maintenance: May 20th, 2014

ServerDroid

On May 20th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.7.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday May 20th, 2014

Duration: 5 hours

Time: 3AM PST (10AM GMT) - 8AM PST (3PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Let's hope they fix the /say channel bug. Even though RP players do not form the majority of the player base, it has been in the game for six weeks now and is long overdue.

Also, I'm looking forward to getting my Heliotropic Subteroth pet and Intrepid title tomorrow. :)

Edited by Jerba

Ever since they switched to a 3-week cycle for scheduled maintenance patches, I was hoping that the patches would get larger. 2.7.1 was a welcome surprise, but this just feels like a small patch again. :( Edited by Jerba

WHOO THEY FIXED MY UNDERPANTS AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO COMPLAIN!!!

See, kids?! Honey DOES catch more flies than vinegar! Thanks Bioware! Those pants were starting to chafe Sid something fierce! -bp

So being in the UK I guess the the time of maintenance start is 10am for me.

5 hours hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so back up again @ 3pm......

We'll see, because the last 2 times it has taken longer than 2 or 3 hours I haven't been able to get back on until the day after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.:(

Edited by hydratattoo