Did everyone just transfer to SF?

Rion_Starkiller

You probably just got unlucky with matchmaking and kept getting stuck on the weaker teams.

That said there is something weird going on with the matchmaker. It seems to be stacking a lot of the same classes on only one team for a lot of matches. For example having 4 Operatives in the queue, none of them premading, and all ending up on the same Huttball team.

I few weeks a ago I was sampling fleet numbers for a couple of days. Near as I can figure, SF has about 2.5 times the pop as SS.

Since what was supposed to be the "West Coast" server isn't on the west coast, it's pointless to be on SS when more people are on the other server. This is going to domino. It probably won't be addressed, since transfers are now 1000cc.

So either spend the couple of hundred bucks transfering all of your toons or wait the year or two until they merge the servers for the final time.

I can confirm everyone did in fact transfer to SF. I logged into a SS toon and I was the only one on fleet, there were not item posted on the GTN for anything, and the PVP que never popped. I didn't travel to every planet thought. RPing with NPCs got old too fast. Logged over to my SF toons for good.

Possibly... I definitely have noticed a lot more death-matching than usual. All day today huttballs were pretty much deathmatches, with people openly making jokes about ignoring the ball. And finally I just had a Novarre where neither team sent a person to a node... So I peeled off S and capped both W and E and had a quiet game hovering in the middle. Everyone else had such sexy dps numbers though! My mouth was literally watering over this one mara. Im pretty sure everyone noticed how high his dps was and made a special note to remember his name. Edited by AndriusAjax

I can confirm everyone did in fact transfer to SF. I logged into a SS toon and I was the only one on fleet, there were not item posted on the GTN for anything, and the PVP que never popped. I didn't travel to every planet thought. RPing with NPCs got old too fast. Logged over to my SF toons for good.

Im only on SS. it certainly is not that bad, not even that close. While the population has dropped considerably (mostly pub side), it is not anything like you have said.

You dont have to travel to every planet to get numbers.

Trixxie posted a few weeks ago on how to check.

Go to the “who” window and type 1-70 it will tell you the first 100 people on the server faction

If there are more than 100 you can break it down further by levels and class.

1-10, 11-20, and so on till you get to level 70.

Type 70 to see if you have 100 people.

If it says 100 you can break it down by class

Jugg 70, sniper 70 and so on.

If it says 100 for each you can break it down more by searching instance names

Jugg 70 fleet, sniper 70 korriban and so on.

You can do this for both sides to find out the server numbers

That wasn't a serious post you're replying to - SS is quieter than SF but nowhere close to the point of being an empty, no players on fleet, no listings on the gtn, server. Even mids pop - only arena's, but they do pop.

sometimes it's hard to just make people laugh :*(