What is the difference between Hard and NM mode for raids?

Currently, the difference in loot is simply:

- Hard: T2 and T3

- NM: Always T3

Yeah, it kinda sucks. However, I'm assuming NM was solely built for the pure difficulty and achievement challenge. If this is the vision for BioWare, then I don't have an issue with it, but the introductory raids are pretty easy.

If there wasn't so many bugs, we'd be done with NM by the end of Jan.

If there wasn't so many bugs, we'd be done with NM by the end of Jan.

I would wait to make that claim until this new patch hits. Heard through the grapevine that nightmare is supposed to be pretty brutal. SOA on hard should give you good indication of what to expect. Guess we shall have to wait and see.

I would wait to make that claim until this new patch hits. Heard through the grapevine that nightmare is supposed to be pretty brutal. SOA on hard should give you good indication of what to expect. Guess we shall have to wait and see.

Sounds great. But rumors of difficulty ramp ups are so outlandish these days, so I'd take them with a grain of salt.

However, that said, bug fixes could bring the difficulty in any direction. Here's hoping.

It's not so much a difficulty ramp up, so much as putting the difficulty where it was originally supposed to be. Apparently Nightmare mode has been bugged up til now so that it was the same as hard mode >.>

The 1.0.2 patch notes are in the PTS forum if you'd like to see for yourself.