Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Survival of the Nerdiest


Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.09.2014 , 09:23 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Pretty much this.

The only thing It's good for is causing a mental instability and a huge surge of emotions. It'll give her a power boost sure, but the same would be said if I made her a manic depressive. I've just always wanted a Nexu Cub
Then by the power vested in me as Narrator, I now pronounce yo- Wait... *flips a few pages* wrong line.

*clears throat*

You may have this nexu to have and to hold, in sickness, and in health, for as long as it shall live. *closes book* Do not fail it...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

LadyKulvax's Avatar


LadyKulvax
07.09.2014 , 09:24 AM | #512
My character has already nearly reached her apex, through a Spartan like childhood, the only way she can increase in strength is continued study of sorcery.

I don't think the Force Users are really all that powerful at all across the board.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Canino's Avatar


Canino
07.09.2014 , 09:25 AM | #513
Beni, I just realized why you asked if anyone was a crime lord earlier....

Hehe
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
07.09.2014 , 09:26 AM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
That's not true. Everything living thing on the planet has a powerful connection to the Living Planet. In fact, the entire planet is basically alive. It itself is tied to the Living Force

"The whole of Felucia was like a single living thing."
―PROXY

Native plant, fungal, and animal life evolved to dominate the environment in a deep symbiotic relationship, causing significant Force energy to permeate the ecosystem.

Felucia had strong ties to the Living Force, and as such the world's flora and fauna, including Jungle Felucians, could be influenced by a presence of a strong Force-user, both light and dark.

Felucia was known to radiate a sort of life force that the native Jungle Felucians were capable of feeling.

And not only that, Shaak Ti not only brought the entirety of the planet to the light, she utilized the Force Nexus to combat Starkiller.
That is literally what I said. But there is a difference between a planet effectively populated by Force Sensitives, and a Force Nexus. But if you were on a planet full of Force sensitives you wouldn't be empowered.

And in terms of the Force, plants should really be no different from people. Admittedly non-sentient.

Shaak Ti is just the kind of tree-hugger I'm talking about. Pretty sure she was only able to tap into their energies because she was a Togruta (something to do with those horns). Starkiller certainly wasn't empowered, nor were, as far as we can tell, Anakin, Kenobi heck even Ashoka when on Felucia. So I don't think its like your average Force Nexus.

The energy is, locked in, if you will. Rather than a permeating haze.

EDIT: Powerful connection to the Living Force = Tree-hugging disposition. That's what I meant.

Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.09.2014 , 09:27 AM | #515
Does anyone have ANY issues with any of the current characters up to this point? Any clarifications required? Questions to be asked?

I again say, if you need a complete updated list of the participant characters and their data *items, abilities, skills, ect* since it is all public knowledge so far, I can PM you the list if you so request it.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
07.09.2014 , 09:30 AM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Does anyone have ANY issues with any of the current characters up to this point? Any clarifications required? Questions to be asked?

I again say, if you need a complete updated list of the participant characters and their data *items, abilities, skills, ect* since it is all public knowledge so far, I can PM you the list if you so request it.
Me please!
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.09.2014 , 09:32 AM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Me please!
After you put it into a word doc, you will need to change the color however. Curse me and my white color scheme...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Canino's Avatar


Canino
07.09.2014 , 09:33 AM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
That is literally what I said. But there is a difference between a planet effectively populated by Force Sensitives, and a Force Nexus. But if you were on a planet full of Force sensitives you wouldn't be empowered.

And in terms of the Force, plants should really be no different from people. Admittedly non-sentient.

Shaak Ti just the kind of tree-hugger I'm talking about. Pretty sure she was only able to tap into their energies because she was a Togruta (something to do with those horns). Starkiller certainly wasn't empowered, nor were, as far as we can tell, Anakin, Kenobi heck even Ashoka when on Felucia. So I don't think its like your average Force Nexus.

The energy is, locked in, if you will. Rather than a permeating haze.

EDIT: Powerful connection to the Living Force = Tree-hugging disposition. That's what I meant.
Oh. I misunderstood you. My bad

But actually, Shaak Ti had a very powerful connection to the living force, more so than most Togrutas, (or jedi of her time). That's why she could control planets and animals which such ease and power.

And no, montrals give heightened spacial awareness and reflexes through echolocation. Basically, they could sense things moving near them, and identify where they were with them. Add precog and force heightened senses, and Torguta Jedi don't get ambushed.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
07.09.2014 , 09:36 AM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Oh. I misunderstood you. My bad

But actually, Shaak Ti had a very powerful connection to the living force, more so than most Togrutas, (or jedi of her time). That's why she could control planets and animals which such ease and power.

And no, montrals give heightened spacial awareness and reflexes through echolocation. Basically, they could sense things moving near them, and identify where they were with them. Add precog and force heightened senses, and Torguta Jedi don't get ambushed.
Kinda feel like making a Togruta now, but it would just be Ashoka.

Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.09.2014 , 09:38 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Kinda feel like making a Togruta now, but it would just be Ashoka.
Perhaps if there is a round 2...It all depends on how Round 1 goes...

Side Note: When this all gets started, I wish everyone to keep rule #6 in mind. There will be no exceptions.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...